storyteller between Phoebe Friendly & Chill Callie Classic

Started by wolfyluna, July 15, 2014, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfyluna

Hi,

I enjoy Rimworld quite some however I find not only is Phoebe Friendly is too easy but it lacks certain of the events like the ship part dropping down which drops the item required to make one's own ship. So in that view a variant just slightly more difficult would be good. However even the Chill Callie Classic gets complicated for me too quickly. I am not against the raids, sieges, crops going bad, mad squirels, boomrats and muffelos and all the somewhat less directly harmfull effects but I have quite often that raids and other bad things follow oneother too quickly after the previous one is dealth with. Aside that when I have 5 colonists I do not find it within reason to deal with more then the same amount of raiders/siegers.
So in short a storyteller that has some bad events going on that do not follow up too quickly after one-other (I am not so skilled in the game ^^) and keeps in account how much colonists I have to have raids and sieges in a balanced number.

Shinzy

I'd like to see some more reasonable scaling of bandits too
(or more believable one =P where do they get all that manpower)

but then there's the issue with your turrets being too op

and that would need the raiders to have like bazookas and the ai to drill through the walls rather than entering a total death trench of turrets

I'm all for this one! and even if turrets would be op it's still better than the dullness of phoebe
where the biggest threat is three guys with pistols, every time

and I really love the combat aspect of the game
I enjoy the fights between two groups whenever it's possible
but usually the raiders outnumber you 10 to 1

Rpomr2

Yeah that would be right up my alley too, i find too often that WAY early on i get some really badass raiders with like two AK's and a "shudder" charge rifle come bearing down on me and i only have three colonists with like an Enfield and a pistol because someone went out gathering and died thus losing me that oh so valuable pistol
You may be the Batman but I...am The Bobo