Food Reserved For Prisoners - But I Have No/Never Had Prisoners

Started by johnyoga, January 13, 2019, 10:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnyoga

Hello Folks,

I have a new game going and some of my folks are starving. For some odd reason, ALL are restricted from eating the Packaged Meals.

Yet, it's confusing: some can eat the packaged meals even though it shows restricted for prisoners and/or no path for them to get to the food, but of course there is a path to the food, they are the ones that dumped the food in that location.

Not sure what is going on here...I am about ready to flip the board and start again.

Share Logs: https://git.io/fhni8

Thanks for any help...this is weird.

Marc

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

johnyoga,
to bad you didn't read the stickies of this subforum first, so no cookies for you !! :-(

You don't need to have prisoner.
But i think the meal are in a room with a bed/bedroll/Sleeping spot which is assigned for a prisoner.
Then the whole room is marked as prison and any food (meal or raw) get reserved for prisoner.

When the meal are stored outside and not in a room, then one of the mods maybe cause this but i don't have any clue.

johnyoga

Guilty as charged on this one, Canute.

Now I removed the bed, but still get no path for the Packaged Food, even though all Colonists freely go into that storage area, and even stacking the Packaged Food.

Hmm. It probably is a mod acting up.

Thank you,

Marc

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Does the pawn's got any zone restrictions ?
Since you said they can move into the storage area, maybe you exclude that tile before.
What happen when you draft the pawn and then order him to eat, that should ignore zone restrictions.

johnyoga

No, sorry, Canute, none of that works.

There are two that I can force to eat the packaged food, the other three don't even take the military command and go anywhere.

This is strange.

I may just flip the board and start all over...

Marc