[A17/B18] Simple Slavery v0.5k (updated 2018/1/29)

Started by Thirite, June 15, 2017, 11:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amerem

So I arrested them when they were slaves and the game still considers them as colonists.... they don't go back to being prisoners.

Slaugveng Moriar

Honestly Sassy

I too would love to know if this is going to be updated, would love to have another run using this..

Ziehn

Should be working the same as in B18 now ;D
Simple Slavery 1.0

Cheran II

Quote from: Ziehn on October 19, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
(snip)

Perfect! I intended to upload my own update right now, but too late. All for the better for sure. I'm a noob at coding for rimworld. I almost ate my face when I discovered I only had to change pawn.story.adulthood.Title to pawn.story.adulthood.title. Sat about half an hour on this bit.

Ziehn

Quote from: Ziehn on October 19, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
Simple Slavery 1.0

Update 11/3/18: Fixed caravan slaves not spawning with collars thus not retaining "Slave" status on purchase

Kagee

This Mod sounds really nice.
I gave it a try and the first pawn wearing a collar was from an rescue mission. I don't know whether it's related or not, but the pawn was completely invisible (not rendering).

Thirite

Hey Ziehn, thanks a lot for updating the mod! If you want to make your own thread for it in the Releases section or upload it to whatever platform feel free. Cheers :)

Ziehn

Quote from: Thirite on January 25, 2019, 04:44:27 PM
Hey Ziehn, thanks a lot for updating the mod! If you want to make your own thread for it in the Releases section or upload it to whatever platform feel free. Cheers :)

Hey thanks for this great mod! You just made a bunch a steam users happy, will release to steam workshop  ;D

Edit: New forum page for 1.0 here