lmao

Started by AlexNAC04, January 12, 2019, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexNAC04

lmao i just got raided by 8 pirates 6 tribals and 3 Rough civil landers, i only got 2 persons alive and 1 is good at social and the other one is good at mining fml right now, i had a 10 person base, they destroyed my freezer and stole my food,1 has a infection i have only herbal medicine, how can i win?

But there is a lesson to be learned: always have turrets if you only have 2 gunners

Shurp

more turrets means more attackers to blow up your turrets, I don't think that would have helped you much.

But herbal medicine is effective against infections if you have a good doctor.  And if not, well, you still have one pawn who can survive.  Maybe it's time for him to grab what he can and start a new life on a new tile?

Alternately, reload a prior save and try not to get all your pawns killed on the raid re-run.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Canute

Do you got a tripple raid at once ?
Normaly that don't happen, you must either play on merciless difficult or use mod's that change that.
And about turrets, i am a no turret builder too, but i like traps.
A good brawler is sometimes better then some pawn with range weapons. Just let the raider surprise attack them from behind some cover so they don't shoot at them.

AlexNAC04

i don't know why either why i got triple raided but got damn they stole everything i started this save in the autumn and lost everything

Canute

And i bet your colony design allow them to attack from each side without fighting each other.
Normaly i think 2 or all 3 are hostile to each other, so would have an easier task to fight all 3.