[request] "fair precious minerals"

Started by Prophetly, January 13, 2019, 04:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophetly

firstly, i greet you all of modmakers. the late game lovers are complaining to get six[6] tiles of precious uranium lumps before spending too much time to have those, with long range scanner.

this is unfair, also they get ganked by raiders or manhunters and especially sleeping mechanoids in there.

you can say "this is ruinworld bruh" but yes you right, i am talking about late gamers and looks vanilla.
well, i need a mod if anyone can a little help to share it i appreciate. and please, dont forget this PLEASE, MAKE ALL OF PRECIOUS MINERALS HAVE A GREAT DANGER AROUND THEM.

i found this file, adjusted a little bit, result below;
\Mods\Core\Defs\Sites\Cores\PreciousLump.xml
<GenStepDef>
    <defName>PreciousLump</defName>
    <linkWithSite>PreciousLump</linkWithSite>
    <order>450</order>
    <genStep Class="GenStep_PreciousLump">
      <mineables>
        <li>MineableGold</li>
        <li>MineableSilver</li>
        <li>MineableSteel</li>
        <li>MineablePlasteel</li>
        <li>MineableComponentsIndustrial</li>
        <li>MineableUranium</li>
        <li>MineableJade</li>
      </mineables>
      <totalValueRange><min>30000</min><max>40000</max></totalValueRange>
      <nearMapCenter>true</nearMapCenter>
    </genStep>
  </GenStepDef>

so satisfying right?

turn all of this back to the normal below;

Quote</mineables>
      <totalValueRange><min>3500</min><max>5000</max></totalValueRange>
      <nearMapCenter>true</nearMapCenter>
    </genStep>
  </GenStepDef>

make your discussion. i need a mod for that, dont want to change rimworld's own files. thanks im waiting for response.

Canute

Instead of hugh mineable orenode i prefer mod's like Quarry or Deep core drilling.

Kirby23590

Well kinda funny that long-range scanner gives you so many components when doing something like that...

People say it's useless then you get billions of components like i'm not even joking.... Just try it out with a long-range scanner and scan for components and you get rich with tons of them if you get one!

Canute :P isn't gonna help you here Prophetly, You can make a mod that you just made out of it since uranium is so hard to come by unless using long-range scanners or deep drilling... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.