[request] huge pirate base (comes with its much more treasure)

Started by Prophetly, January 13, 2019, 05:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophetly

STORY IS;
there are many late game players out here, i had had a pirate base, destroyed it. got some meals and devilstrands with it, is that all? no i think not

it should change, i mean the pirate base size and more pawns. can anyone interest with this???? may i get help to make my own mod like this?? any help i get appreciated. my request is, pirate bases have a bigger base and comes with more pirates with it like this;

and more treasure  ;D ;D

jessefjxm

And MORE enimies!
it's super weird that pirate will attack your base with hundreds but defend their base with 10 people.

Canute

How much people you left at your base, when you attack others ?
Pirate primary job is to raid others, so their most people are underway or not ? :-)

Kirby23590

Hmmmm,

This could be a great idea for Faction Strongholds, Captials or Main Bases...

Prophetly, do have any plans to bring this modding idea or potential to life?

Besides yea it's weird that they bring an army to raid your colony while 10 or 20 just sit down in one of their bases... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Prophetly

yes...Capital or Main Base idea is a bit enough i think.

i also think when you reach for example four years in game, your friendly outlander  gives you the quest that stays with you permanently that which if you destroy the pirate's capital base, you get many masterwork grade precious items, also one or two legendary ones. It can be done

also they wont be fleeing while when you are attacking and killing them in their capital city, cuz it is like "i defend for my life" xD

the capital city has prisoners inside of it. and they must be very special pawns like 16 cooking 11 shooting 20 researching...also they have bionics (without body purists) logically it must have this. and you can save them to get colonists.

the capital city has big stockpile stash, you cannot see them unless you discovered. that stash should contained minimum_ ai persona core, x10 thrumbo horns, some uraniums, plasteels neurotrainers and many artifacts.

pirates capital city should have minimum 4 uranium slug turrets for defend itself.

in capital base, there must be many uranium spike traps around  it. seperated.

Prophetly

you can use only one superweapon targeters. and you must to fight them with your pawns.

Prophetly

pirate band should have three Strongholds, and x1 Capital City which is the main one (as i called) the other outposts are will be like all we know, standard.

here is my some of the ideas;
CAPITAL CITY
Capital City can be in Mountainus terrain.

Capital City should have much more complex structure for lets us many many different spots to backdoors to get in the main hall while generated in mountain. (image below)

theres alot of stuff to get, which is much more precious.

check this, it can be done guys. and it will be very interesting...

stuffs

Kirby23590

Quote from: Prophetly on January 19, 2019, 06:23:18 AM
CAPITAL CITY

Is this a Proof of concept using the Dev Tool, or is it the Real thing and you know how to Mod with C#...

Attacking a Pirate Stronghold which is the word i kinda prefer over Capital Cities for em' besides they are savage pirates who are outlaws who will try to murder your people and colonists... The word Capital should be reserved for Outlanders like Outlander Union Capitals and Pirate Strongholds :P

I like a challenge when it comes to attacking a heavily defended base from a faction. It should be very rewarding, like do they have prisoners or are they hoarding psychic artifacts or a one use deadly super weapon they are hiding? Maybe they have an AI persona core that i could use for my ship or sell it for tons of silver, or do they have an Infinite Chemreactor or a Vanometric Power Cell that i could steal from their base after destroying their stronghold and bring it back to my colony and free the prisoners they have for free extra colonists ;)

Besides this idea is becoming very interesting and a cool one as well..

EDIT:Well by judging from those images, yea you are using Dev Mode and they are kinda attacking the turrets since it's actually the colony's and not theirs and thus the turrets are shooting back and the pirates are destroying em'

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Prophetly

Prophetly

oh yea those bases should have called capital city for outlanders, stronghold for pirates hell yea xD