Very confused forcewear error.

Started by Nooklie, January 14, 2019, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nooklie

I just have hugs, jec, alien races and mod manager and every game I get thrown a could not resolve symbol 1 labelshort for string forcewear. It's not game breaking but annoying the hell out of me. Any ideas on how to fix this? I just don't want to play a game and have this come up again but more severe.

Canute

Since you only got 4 mods, it would a fast task to deactivate them one by one to test it out.
But i would think it is either jecstools or Alienframework.
Do you use the master or the latest release of them (speaking about github), if you use workshop mods, why you didn't ask at the steam discussion ? :-)

Nooklie

It's definitely the alien framework, just wanted to see if anybody has a fix for it. It's not game breaking just annoying. It only shows up if your in dev mode.

Kirby23590

Yes it's really alien framework's fault in this, but is not very giant or a huge error...

All it does it gives you a error in dev mode by popping up once per save but isn't really a big of a deal, When dev mode is off and the error itself... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Canute

Does the error still show up if you use the latest release instead the Master from github ?

Kirby23590

Didn't test it out...

But if the error still shows up, no big deal, your colonists and alien colonists will wear the clothes fine and nothing of clothing will bug out...

Well if the bug persists, ignore it as the alien colonists will still function fine... Unless it's a bug that makes the clothes invisible or something that makes the clothes explode violently for no reason, then we have to report it to the mod author... :D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Nooklie

It's just me assuming all red errors are bad. Thanks everyone who responded to my silly quarm.