Official: Czech

Started by Tynan, July 15, 2014, 10:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aladalar

I dont want cut you off, but its a rule, what you make, you have rights to it. I makes lot of translate and know peoples which dont use brain and write nonsense only that they'll do something. I make this group which provides better communication with team, we can make part jobs and we will know with persons we can count to next projects.

If you let me rewrite codes I can write you to credits like Thanks to (Poděkování) or contributors (Spolupráce). I dont want to denied help with translate, just my post has badly written, just I rly dont like in projects mess. We will be glad to help with tests and repairs, but we dont like contributors which wrote one string in 5 months, if isnt a repairs.

About youre "complete" translate: Folder DefInject have 31 folder with 98 files, youre have 6 folder with 52 files (About 50% of complete), you dont have even credit files wich provides name of language and thanks to makers

Tynan

Aladalar, I think you should have been in contact earlier. And please don't make some private little group off in your own discussion are. Discussions on this need to be here so everyone can see them.

At the same time, ExZo, if you don't have time to update the translation that's fine, but at this point there is a more complete translation, so I do think it should be used. At the end of the day we aren't going to sit on an incomplete translation.

So is that okay? I'll open up the github to the guys with the new translation and you guys can integrate them together? Nobody will be removed from credits.

Nobody can own the translation. You just contribute to it at different stages. It's really part of the collaborative github ethos.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Aladalar

I think this is best solution, for now. Ofc if someone want to join our group just contact us on steam (Last Battalion - Translate Group {Tag [LB-TG]}).

Aladalar

Hoj, pokud mas steam tak zde je můj profil: http://steamcommunity.com/id/04151993/, tady je S profil skupiny: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lb-tg

Nebo pokud preferujes email tak: [email protected] (Nadpis RimWorld, abych věděl)

Shadowhacker

Hi, i want to translate RimWorld too, but there's a lot - a lot of unlogic translates which doesn't make sense etc..
I know some people do the work, but why is there only 3 people in the credits, when more people are translating? Or.. Was translating, it's a little bit dead now. I want translate it, but.. Well, credits will be fine i guess.. But what about the others? I can make new translate for this language.

mochr91

hello, any  active translator?

Aladalar

Hi again, I have some free time to start update translate everybody who wants help me plese check everthing marked as updated to alpha 16

------------------------

Zdravím vespolek opet jsem zacal pracovat na prekladu pokud mate zajem se pridat tak prosim posilejte navrhy na opravu prekladu pouze pro veci oznacene jako alpha 16

Tynan

Hey there's a new translation tool in the public unstable version of the game that will make translating much easier.

Please read about it here:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=42587.0
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog