[Request] Pawn Bodygaurd

Started by tonyism, January 15, 2019, 09:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyism

I'm looking for a mod that let's you set a bodyguard to a pawn (maybe even an animal) and all the bodyguards job is to do is to follow the first pawn around and engage hostiles. I don't think it would be too challenging assuming most of the beef is already in the source somewhere. Would be sweet to have a button somewhere in the restrict and animal tabs. If anyone wants to discuss this further send me a PM, I cant pay like a full time programmer but I could send ya like 20 bucks or so when its done!

Roolo

Quote from: tonyism on January 15, 2019, 09:41:00 PM
I'm looking for a mod that let's you set a bodyguard to a pawn (maybe even an animal) and all the bodyguards job is to do is to follow the first pawn around and engage hostiles. I don't think it would be too challenging assuming most of the beef is already in the source somewhere. Would be sweet to have a button somewhere in the restrict and animal tabs. If anyone wants to discuss this further send me a PM, I cant pay like a full time programmer but I could send ya like 20 bucks or so when its done!

I have exactly something like this planned! But you'd have to wait a while, because I'm releasing another mod first. But after that I'll see what I can do.

Prophetly

did you forget it? more pawns cause slows your game down also theres no need for that mod. unless there aren't any roleplaying animelover sensei-like dreamers