New races for 1.0?

Started by Darkwalker28, January 16, 2019, 04:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkwalker28

So hey, new to the forums and modding in general, i play 1.0 and i would like some good race mods (playable by preference) are there any mods that add not OP races? Thanks in advance

Canute

Hallo new user,
did you allready made your forum user licence and got trained at the use of forums ? :-)
Most forums got search function.
Just enter the mods/Release subforum then enter at the search field top right "race" and you will find a selection of them.
Enjoy them.

Kirby23590

Yea we got some Modded Races like Orassans, Androids and other races like the Ratkin or the Krysa Race as they are also here in the Ludeon Fourms in the released mods sub-fourm...

If you want a fair modded race that isn't OP like super fast or can out run anything or their weapons are OP or something like that, there's a lot of modded races, try looking for them here in the released mods section or in the steam workshop by using the search function...

Or you can modify the Race by modifying the files if you find them too fast or OP... With Notepad++ or any text editor of your choice...

Also welcome to the Ludeon Fourms Darkwalker28!! ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Darkwalker28

Thank you guys, sorry i don't really know how to use the forum, never been on one either...still learning the ropes. Thank you very much for your replies. Everyone seems really nice (as i was lurking in the shadows before making an account)