Countdown to Rimworld 2

Started by mabor0shi, January 17, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

Quote from: ManHuntingSquirrel on January 23, 2019, 12:31:27 PM
Come on, put some effort into your posts!!!

you can tell a cat to DO IT, but 8,970 times out of 10,000 he will pretend not to understand. Cats hear very well but don't listen very good.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 26, 2019, 05:40:26 AM
you can tell a cat to DO IT, but 8,970 times out of 10,000 he will pretend not to understand. Cats hear very well but don't listen very good.
Oh we listen well too... We just have other priorities: ourselves. Its hard being a personality in such a small head you know! Why do you think we sleep a lot? So we take care of ourselves 89.68% of the time. If we like the person who thinks they own us, we give them affection. However, we also expect affection and attention back. We can give a little, but we expect to get it back with interest added on.

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

8966. Lets sing a song!

In a little while from now,
if I'm not feeling any less sour.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 29, 2019, 02:26:46 AM
8966. Lets sing a song!

In a little while from now,
if I'm not feeling any less sour.
I'll be singing about how,
I wasted a whole half-hour
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Climbing to the top, throw myself off
in an effort to make it clear to every-
one what it's like when you're shattered.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 02, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

Climbing to the top, throw myself off
in an effort to make it clear to every-
one what it's like when you're shattered.
Is this a song or a poem? I am totally lost. This is too much for my brain to handle. The human mind is designed for counting. Music is for cats.

catter

What? You don't know Alone Again, (Naturally) by Gilbert O'Sullivan? What are you?!

I'm done singing since no-one knows the song.

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

I feel hate... it radiates from within me and on to me... I need to stop this madness before I am thrown into the janitor position of the Hell Apartments...

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

ManHuntingSquirrel

TYNAN!!! do you agree with this topic idea? Will you release anything when we get to zero in 2024?

catter

Probably not, especially since this kind of thread has died. Only you and I are counting now...