Custom font made by Marnador.

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

ManHuntingSquirrel

You know you skipped a number, right?

catter

I haven't... you have. Your reply number will probably be #350 (assuming you are the next poster squirrel). If the first post was 9000 then every reply number would be he number you subtract from 9000. (reply 1=8999, reply 10=8989, reply 100=8899, etc.) So if your reply number is 350, then your number should be 8650 while mine is 8651 since my reply number here would be #349.

It's really quite simple so long as you do the maths...

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Thank you, Kirby.

Edit: So, i did a bit of research and, even with a lot of people involved, the original count to 9.000 post took 3 full years. I'm not saying we should pull the switch on on the other post and abandon it, but are we sure we may complete it before, idk, the next decade? We only counted down 351 numbers in the span of one year, which is around 9 times slower than in the original post. And using a calculator indicates that this one will take 25 years at this rythim

-A concerned squirrel

catter

I mean... you aren't wrong. The amount of people who actually participate is  quite low if you think about it. Maybe Rimworld is falling out of style and nobody wants to look at the off-topic side of the forum besides a handful of people. It is quite possible...

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

ManHuntingSquirrel