Countdown to Rimworld 2

Started by mabor0shi, January 17, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

Same rules as Count to 9000, but...and here's where it gets crazy...BACKWARDS!
Hopefully by the time we hit zero, the next project from Ludeon will be ready for Alpha 1. If not, Tynan will be forced to release whatever he has. Even if it's just Rimworld 3D. Or a .txt with some ideas he had in a nightmare which he wrote down after waking up screaming in the middle of the night. I do that sometimes, so I bet he does too.
9,000!
OK, now you say " 8,999 "
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Kirby23590

Oh yes!! Another Countdown to a curtain number of posts, but this time in Backwards!!

8998!!

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

ManHuntingSquirrel

This is will go on until 2022

catter

but guys... the count to 9000 thread is open to a recount! Tynan posted after 9004 numbers, and now we must start over. Or we can count in this and the other thread.

Either way, we need to keep the count to 9000 thread alive FOREVER!

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 18, 2019, 01:39:06 AM
but guys... the count to 9000 thread is open to a recount! Tynan posted after 9004 numbers, and now we must start over. Or we can count in this and the other thread.

Either way, we need to keep the count to 9000 thread alive FOREVER!

yeah i know right?
totally agreed
i feel ya bruh
you got it C man
so...
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

CucumberedPickle

The number of possible signatures there are might as well be, for practical use, infinite, yet I chose this one.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

catter

Oh, but it is happening again. And it also continues on in the original thread too. WE ARE LEGION! WE ARE COUNTERS!!!

8990 posters are against my 10? Then so be it!

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

pablo603

ManHuntingSquirrel