Countdown to Rimworld 2

Started by mabor0shi, January 17, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

8940 days later...

I still don't understand!
Then look harder at the info... you will find it.

ManHuntingSquirrel

You only have 1 day left

8939 SECONDS REMAINING FOR NUCLEAR AUTODESTRUCTION
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

I'm not sure...

There must be 8938+ combinations to stop this nuclear autodestruction.

ManHuntingSquirrel

NO, THERE ISN'T
    8937 SECONDS REMAINING FOR NUCLEAR AUTODESTRUCTION

catter

8936 viruses would be able to kill any computer... or I could smash the clock with 8936 hammers... or I could cut all the 8936 wires in every nuclear autodestructor.... or I could  8   9   3   6

ManHuntingSquirrel

THE NUCLEAR BOMB IS 50.000 METERS UNDERGROUND, YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT.

8935 SECONDS REMAINING

catter

8934 sonic drills would find it, and maybe even pulverize it! I am not sure what point in doing that is though. I will build a rocket then!

The Muffalo Man

8933 people use Trebuchet MS font  :o

catter

8932 people will find me weird for making an undertale reference. i guess they had a bad time.

ManHuntingSquirrel

THE BOMB IS DESIGNED TO CONSTANTLY SEND ELECTRIC WAVES TO OUR BASES, IF THE BOMB STOPS SENDING THEM BEFORE EXPLODING EVERY SPEAKER IN EVERY INCH OF EARTH WILL START TO TRANSMIT ENDGAME SPOILERS, THINK OF THE FUTURE AND LEARN HOW MANY QUADRUMS THERE ARE IN A YEAR

8931 SECONDS REMAINING FOR NUCLEAR AUTODESTRUCTION please don't spoil Endgame for me

catter

>:D

I just had a nasty thought. What if I didn't care if there were 8930 spoilers from Endgame to be transmitted by the failed nuclear bomb? Would that punishment really matter? ... It's time to do it! I use as many sonic drills I can find and use them to dig to the nuclear bomb. I then disable the device and spoil Endgame for everyone! Good job, now the spoilers will scream out:

"There will be some heroes, all of them came from the end of Infinity War plus some other movies. They will do some things and the villains will do some things. Stuff will happen and someone will die in the process (it might be the ghost of Stan Lee). Then there will be credits at the end."

ManHuntingSquirrel

NOOOOO, MY MASTER PLAN HAS FAILED, INITIATE PROTOCOL 8929

catter

You are not allowed to use that command. Please get help from your local administrator or find IT Professional 8928.

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

8926 cats appear since cats are gods.