Countdown to Rimworld 2

Started by mabor0shi, January 17, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

8,910 bigger fish have been summoned
I just went on Netflix with my IP accidentally set to Tokyo and it was totally different! It had anime and Korean movies that us Westerners don't have on our whitewashed Netflix. And it detects my Tokyo IP as a VPN proxy and blocks me from watching anything! Also, the title of "My Husband Won't Fit" was changed to "My Husband's Penis Won't Fit" , see attachment
What else are we missing? If I set the IP to Belgium, will the Netflix menu show Jean Claude Van Damme movies we don't get in America? I am so pissed right now >:(

[attachment deleted due to age]
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

8909 dislikes were thrown at American Netflix for being so oppressive of foreign shows.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Set it to Germany, i'm curious...

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

8907 people set their VPN to Germany and lost all hope in humanity.

ManHuntingSquirrel

But what happened to the 8906K jews?

catter

8905M people saved them by sending them to 'merica.

ManHuntingSquirrel

American anthem starts playing
Bald Eagle flies past                               
Sheds one single tear

God bless the 8904 states of america

catter

8903 up-votes were given to that post. 8905M Americans also read that post. Their #1 complaint: you need to shed more tears, or else join our country.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Nah, i will keep being mycountrynian for another 8902 years

catter

8901 months later you will be dead.

ManHuntingSquirrel

8901 month are more than 700 years, so...i'll eat 8900 fine meals per day until i die.

catter

8899 fine meals will be well cooked. the last one will be your doom.

ManHuntingSquirrel

That's fine for me, i'll just eat human meat cereal, my favorite...

catter

8897 humans died to become that cereal. The other cereals meals are made of something else.

mabor0shi

Congratulations, catter, on becoming a Planetologist! There are only 8,896 other planetologists on this planet. Only 43 are also cats.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!