Countdown to Rimworld 2

Started by mabor0shi, January 17, 2019, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

8895 Planetologists clap for the newcomer... Catter laughs at their inability to realize who they have just accepted in.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Catter sends 8894 planetologists to hell, close enough to see your fancy apartment but far enough to suffer because of the fire and heat.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

8893 planetologists are left out in the heat, but a few were allowed into the prestigious hell apartment, only to have a different kind of torture.

ManHuntingSquirrel

The smell of your shit? If it's that i think 8892 of them will kill themselves

mabor0shi

Quote from: ManHuntingSquirrel on June 11, 2019, 03:02:42 PM
The smell of your shit? If it's that i think 8892 of them will kill themselves
LOL no way squirrel! I spent 8891 days training catter to use the toilet. He does not stink up the apartment.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

besides... They couldn't kill themselves even if they tried... they would be already dead since they are in my hell apartments. all 8,890,000 rooms are ready for poor unfortunate souls who made the wrong choices.

ManHuntingSquirrel

I prefer killing them by aming all of my mortars to a room full of people but ok...

catter

being killed and going to the afterlife are two different things though. There are 8888+ differences in fact. So you can go killing in the overworld, and i will take care of them in the underworld.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Cool, i already killed 8887 wargs with my bare paws. Do they go to hell?

catter

No... brainless animals like wargs and squirrels have a 88.86% chance of not going to the afterlife due to their inability to be intelligent. Cats, however, are smart enough to go to the afterlife more often.

ManHuntingSquirrel

I have a bionic brain and 8885 neurons more than the average cat, therefore i can go to hell, right?

catter

The mere fact that you are chatting on a forum in a readable manner already gives you an 88.84% chance of having an afterlife. However, if you continue going down the path you are following, you are going to have a bad time in the afterlife.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Ok then, see ya in 8883 years when I become rich and you don't because you're stupid and I are not.

XeoNovaDan

catter

Oh I am already rich... However i accomplished this by making a dangerous business while in cahoots with Mab0r0shi. We both get 888,100,000 Soul Dollars for every soul we house, and we have a lot of souls in our Hell Apartment.