Is it actually possible to survive with a permanent toxic fallout on the map ?

Started by Grillbye, January 20, 2019, 04:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby23590

Quote from: Grillbye on January 20, 2019, 12:40:28 PM
They're not cannibal, but I have a mod that can MAKE them become cannibal if they keep eating human meat. Unfortunately my biome is from a mod and is called Wasteland.
Wasteland? Hmmmmm, your playing Advanced Biomes mod i presume?

BTW, If you want to buy the game Grillbye, legitimately if the game is too expensive for you, try asking one of your friends or your cousins to gift the game to you so you can have the Undergrounder Trait and some of the Stuff from B19 and 1.0 New Features and supporting the devs... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Grillbye

Quote from: Ramsis on January 20, 2019, 12:44:57 PM
Hmm, seems someone is too cheap to buy the game and admitted to piracy which is a bannable offense.. Or maybe I'm reading that wrong? Hrmmmm...
Uhh... Tynan himself never said it was bannable. I'm not the only one having a non-steam Rimworld and yes, the game is hella expensive, 30 euros here. So yes, I would be more than happy to buy the game but I might as well wait for the solds for that unfortunately. Meanwhile I had no choice but to get a Non-steam Version. No worries though, I do plan on buying the game, finally.

Kirby, yes, it's Advanced Biomes.
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

Grillbye

Excuse me, what ? Getting reported ?... For what exactly ? It has nothing to do with my initial question.... I'm just trying to play here...

Edit : 9. No piracy: No posting of game pirate links or material. No discussions of game piracy.

Yep, and you brought it up while I just asked a question about a game mechanic. And I never posted a link here or anything that would relate to it.

Grillbye