Count to 1 before Tynan post!

Started by Kegereneku, January 21, 2019, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kegereneku

Any further thread on that meme is self defeating.
All it do is sully and cheapen the collective achievement that had been recognized and -dare say- consecrated by Tynan.

Therefore it fall to me to remind everyone of the sense of awe from that great achievement and the riveting uncertainty that drove us all in this Rimworld while unplugging the spotlight of a literal copycat.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mabor0shi

Oh hey Kegereneku. Are we counting in here, too? I see now! You posted 0.0.232 so that makes me 0.0.233
Boy this new counting thread was a great idea, buddy! We won't get to 1 for a long, long time...
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Kegereneku

-------
Write an Event

5thHorseman

Count to 1000 before the next "Count to x before Tynan posts" thread is posted.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

catter

You see Kegereneku, this is why you never try to kill us counters. We will fight tooth and nail to stop you in ending our purpose. We become resourceful and have a mad ambition to stretch out the counting as long as possible. Guess you should have stayed in the hell apartment like Mabor0shi and I did, it does great things for your motivation.

Kegereneku

Quote from: catter on January 28, 2019, 05:32:14 AM
You see Kegereneku, this is why you never try to kill us counters. We will fight tooth and nail to stop you in ending our purpose. We become resourceful and have a mad ambition to stretch out the counting as long as possible. Guess you should have stayed in the hell apartment like Mabor0shi and I did, it does great things for your motivation.

But you have no purpose! It defeat the entire point of the original thread and the appeal of reaching any goals!
You already burned to the ground everyone else motivation the very second you tried to steal the spotlight with new "count to 10 bazillion before Tynan's descendant post!".

Belay that, I know your real purpose you damn cat: to turn every single place on earth into hell apartments. Like a Homestuck "planet of apartments and hellfire".
-------
Write an Event

catter

Quote from: Kegereneku on January 28, 2019, 02:52:45 PM
I know your real purpose you damn cat: to turn every single place on earth into hell apartments. Like a Homestuck "planet of apartments and hellfire".
What?! How did you know? I tried to keep it secret, but... mabor0shi! Well, now that the word is out I guess it won't be done.

BTW we do have a purpose, to waste the time of others on our free time in order to cause chaos. As to the the "count to {insert number here}..." I  just started a new thread to shelter all the homeless counters who waited for the OP of the original counting thread to change the count. However, on that thread Tynan posted which causes us to have to start over. One day we will kill the servers; I just know it!

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Oh yes we shall count! If we refuse to count we will just loose all purpose.

Kegereneku

I knew I should have choose an imaginary number or something that break math itself
-------
Write an Event

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

Dang-it, you squirrel! You were supposed to say 0.0.234.9 since there was a post before yours.

ManHuntingSquirrel