Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 11, 2022, 05:32:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Depression..  (Read 2075 times)

Charlie28

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Depression..
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:22:32 PM »

There's this comedian actor that i watched daily, he's freakin great when it comes to cracking a joke, even an old person laughed hard because of his humor. But one day i did not saw him in that show then the days past by and it took a week then he came back. I searched for him, then i read an article that he has been suffering from depression, i can't believe it because he always smiles, laughed and he has all the humor that a comedian has. Now i understand that even you are a happy person when depression hits you it can kill you slowly. Upon searching, i saw that using lemon-diesel can help reduce the depression. I don't know if that thing works. But i want to suggest it to that Comedian-actor maybe it will help him right? Does anybody try it before for depression?

Edit: removed link
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:02:30 AM by Haplo »

mabor0shi

• Colonist
    • View Profile
    • Last.FM Profile
Re: Depression..
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 05:59:04 AM »

Is this the weirdest spam ever or what? I hesitate to report it, because it is really quite something. Also, I forgot how to report spam and I'm really tired. Hey Charlie28, is this spam or are you just innocently trying to get people to do drugs?
And to answer your questions: yes I have tried recreational drugs to treat my life threatening psychiatric problems. It was a mediocre idea. And yes, you should tell Dave Chapelle to try smoking weed.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kirby23590

• Planetologist
  • Mechanoid Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 05:36:50 PM »

Charlie28 might be a robot, unless he replies with something that human would write...

And i don't want to do drugs or even drink alcohol and smokin', bad things were told to me by my school and the educational shows from televison...

You might want to talk to your local smokeleaf dealer with https://www.galaxywide-smokeleaf-joints-sales.com/products/faqs for more questions about them and they might tell you how it would help fighting against depression or alternatives like mint candies and other sweet candies... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

mabor0shi

• Colonist
    • View Profile
    • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:25:56 AM »

Charlie28 might be a robot, unless he replies with something that human would write...

And i don't want to do drugs or even drink alcohol and smokin', bad things were told to me by my school and the educational shows from televison...

You might want to talk to your local smokeleaf dealer with https://www.galaxywide-smokeleaf-joints-sales.com/products/faqs for more questions about them and they might tell you how it would help fighting against depression or alternatives like mint candies and other sweet candies... ;)
LOL That was good. I wish Charlie was real so he could laugh, too.
All joking aside, I think weed is a terrible anti-depressant. Unless you already smoke weed, in which case stopping can cause depression.
I hope you stay an innocent little terrier forever, Kirby. Rimworld is right: drugs are for pawns.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

KillTyrant

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 03:54:23 PM »

Depression is a mental disorder. Weed is a psycho reactant drug. These 2 things are a terrible combination. Peoppe who have a history of mental illness or even family history of it should stay clear of any psychoactive drugs as it can actually act as a trigger for an otherwise dormant illness.

From personal experience, I have a friend who comes from a family that has a number of mental issues. Depression, bipolar, schizophrenia. He displayed none of the signs or symptoms of any of these disorders. In our early university years, we decided to smoke up with a few friends and the night was overall fine until my friend lost his mind. We all thought it was just a bad trip but his reaction was something I've never seen before. Fast forward to the morning. Me and the other 3 were sober but my friend was still acting crazy. He thought the govt was after him and that they were tracking him via some chip in his arm. Long story short, we had to hold him down before he cut himself and the cops came to take him to the ward. He was involuntarily for almost 2 weeks before he was released. My friend does okay nowadays but he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and I believe the trigger was the weed.

If you're depressed then please seek actual medical professional help. Use the drugs they prescribe and live a better life. Weed isnt the answer for something as serious as mental health.

ManHuntingSquirrel

• Colonist
  • I'll destroy all humans.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 06:07:59 PM »

I think it was obvious from the start this is just advertising and spam.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

KillTyrant

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 06:49:21 PM »

I think it was obvious from the start this is just advertising and spam.

Ofc but it's a legitimate thing people actually try to use as a substitute for professional help hence why I gave a legitimate response. So anyone who may try to take the route of weed can see the the statements provided.