[1.0] Mo Drugs (v2)

Started by grimsurgent, January 23, 2019, 10:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimsurgent

Welcome to my Mo Drugs Mod!

Personally, I felt that there was a lack of drugs in the base game, so I took it upon myself to add some new ones, and make it vanilla friendly. Most names, and most textures are close to vanilla, and the balancing is based on vanilla as well. There are a total of 14 new drugs, listed below:

Berserker Drink

Blue Ice (Blue Meth)

Chem-Mud (Fentanyl)

Flakka

Mud (Heroin)

Inteli Max

Ketamine

Ice (Meth)

PainAway (Oxycodone)

Red Ice (super meth)

Relief (Codeine)

Wide Eye (MDMA, Ecstasy)

Xanax

Zopiclone (sleeping aid)

There is also a CE compatible version, which makes some of the drugs reduce suppressability. This is V2, so there may be some balancing issues or other things I need to fix. Just reply or DM me on discord if you find anything (seanandjay29#2651)

Changelog

Updated the versioning so it would stop giving yellow errors, and some stimulants now alter a pawns hunger rate as suggested by someone.

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/37dwh3vpoe0wal2/Mo_Drugs.rar/file

CE Version

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yhcaam5i5w3nqge/Mo_Drugs_CE.rar/file

Darkwalker28

Finally i can be an actual Escobar!

Bunkier

noooooo

Nice one, I was worried about the CE compatibility and saw there's a version for it.

grimsurgent

Quote from: noooooo on January 28, 2019, 01:36:20 AM
Nice one, I was worried about the CE compatibility and saw there's a version for it.

Even if you got the normal version there wouldn't be any compatibility problems. The only thing the CE version adds is suppressability for some of the drugs like Ice

captaincannibal

This is sick. Only suggestion is stimulants should affect a pawn's hunger rate as well.

grimsurgent

Update 2:

Updated the versioning so it would stop giving yellow errors, and some stimulants now alter a pawns hunger rate as suggested by someone.

Also planning on adding a steam workshop page for it soon

LostintheGlow

There isn't much need for Meth to be added as Wake-up is already the Meth analogue in the game. Everything else seems pretty neat though.