[1.0] Simple Slavery

Started by Ziehn, January 26, 2019, 12:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

You sure you want keep that name/description ? :-)
It is total unrealistic that you can freeze a pawn just with a collar he can carry around ! .:-)
Why not change it into Narco Collar, put it into anestetic state.

Flimflamshabam

So is it possible to free slaves and have them join you normally? I have a run going where i bought a couple "slaves" from a local tribe, i emancipated them inside a prison cell just to make sure they didn't just run off, but that was alot of trouble to then have to recruit them like an invader. I already recruited them but it would be good to know for future runs.

Ziehn

Quote from: Flimflamshabam on April 11, 2019, 02:35:53 AM
So is it possible to free slaves and have them join you normally? I have a run going where i bought a couple "slaves" from a local tribe, i emancipated them inside a prison cell just to make sure they didn't just run off, but that was alot of trouble to then have to recruit them like an invader. I already recruited them but it would be good to know for future runs.
If you emancipate them outside of a prison cell while their willpower is 0 they should join. Bought slaves will already have a willpower of 0 so you should be good to go.

ertzuiop

Quote from: Ziehn on April 11, 2019, 02:46:13 AM
If you emancipate them outside of a prison cell while their willpower is 0 they should join. Bought slaves will already have a willpower of 0 so you should be good to go.

When they are enslaved their prisoner tab disappears, which makes it hard to know if their willpower is 0. Maybe something like a reminding popup when you emancipate a slave without 0 willpower.

Ziehn

Quote from: ertzuiop on April 11, 2019, 05:05:22 PM
Quote from: Ziehn on April 11, 2019, 02:46:13 AM

When they are enslaved their prisoner tab disappears, which makes it hard to know if their willpower is 0. Maybe something like a reminding popup when you emancipate a slave without 0 willpower.
You can tell how much willpower they have from the mood thought, -15 though 0 is unbroken +5 is broken. Will be putting in a new meter for it in the new window for slaves though.

ertzuiop

New window sounds really good.

xRg

Just updated translation for new version + some text improvement.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qjhEWDQyfgwTlw9fFiv4SzEboKIf_9xK
-------
May be is it worth making a separate section for collars?

Ziehn

Quote from: xRg on April 12, 2019, 03:57:51 AM
Just updated translation for new version + some text improvement.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qjhEWDQyfgwTlw9fFiv4SzEboKIf_9xK
-------
May be is it worth making a separate section for collars?
Updated, thank you  ;D

This should be the last collar for now, at least until I get the major updates out of the way.

KojiOyama

having a issue with the slave's detail window not displaying any information. also when I open other tabs most my colonists disappear from the lists and are random for each list. like some have larry and another only shows steph. don't which is the conflict here as im not getting a log error.

Achtung
AllowTool
Animals Logic
Animal tab
assign prisoner bed
blueprints
bubbles
camera plus
change dresser
change mirror
edb prepare carefuly
ed enhanced options
faction control
hosptality
medical tab
moody
more trait slots
pawn rules
prison labor
rim hud
simple slavery 1.0 unstable
work tab

these are only a few of the mods, but the ones I suspect the most.

Ziehn

Quote from: KojiOyama on April 12, 2019, 06:24:45 PM
having a issue with the slave's detail window not displaying any information. also when I open other tabs most my colonists disappear from the lists and are random for each list. like some have larry and another only shows steph. don't which is the conflict here as im not getting a log error.

Achtung
AllowTool
Animals Logic
Animal tab
assign prisoner bed
blueprints
bubbles
camera plus
change dresser
change mirror
edb prepare carefuly
ed enhanced options
faction control
hosptality
medical tab
moody
more trait slots
pawn rules
prison labor
rim hud
simple slavery 1.0 unstable
work tab

these are only a few of the mods, but the ones I suspect the most.

Well crap, I uploaded the WIP build when I updated languages early today. Wasn't ready yet but I guess you got a sneak peak lol

togfox

Ooops.   :o

Love this mod. Glad you're still enhancing it.   8)

KojiOyama

so how do I go about fixing it? if its wait, that's cool. this is a very fun mod with prison labor. I have my slaves watch the prisoners to make the prisoners work.

Ziehn

Quote from: KojiOyama on April 13, 2019, 03:43:34 AM
so how do I go about fixing it? if its wait, that's cool. this is a very fun mod with prison labor. I have my slaves watch the prisoners to make the prisoners work.
Ah, I thought you were using the steam version (where I pushed the WIP build). Could I get a screen shot of your issue, don't see what your talking about above.

KojiOyama

this is the info window for prisoner, after prisoner gets collar.

[attachment deleted due to age]

KojiOyama

also this happens to work and medical tab. restrict and assign stay the same with all colonist listed.

[attachment deleted due to age]