[1.0.2150] pawn stuck tending but there is no effect

Started by kevyolo123, January 30, 2019, 02:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevyolo123

hen a pawn gets injured and my colonists tries to tend they are stuck tending again and again this is very annoying since if i dont micromanage the pawn dies(does not matter whether it is prisoner visitor animal or colonist)

i have checked the logs but it does not throw any errors
(could not include savefile (it is 9900kb :D ))

[attachment deleted due to age]

kevyolo123

here is a gif of me trying to tend a dog but because of this bug it does not work
https://gph.is/2WuxwRC

Canute

Another one who didn't read the sticky. :-(

I think one of your medicine mod is incompaktible with CE.
You got alot of these errors:
Whole XML:

<HediffDef ParentName="InjuryBase"><hediffClass>Hediff_Injury</hediffClass><tendable>true</tendable><displayWound>true</displayWound><labelNounPretty>{0} in the {1}</labelNounPretty><comps><li Class="CombatExtended.HediffCompProperties_Stabilize" /><li Class="HediffCompProperties_TendDuration"><labelTendedWell>bandaged</labelTendedWell><labelTendedWellInner>sutured</labelTendedWellInner><labelSolidTendedWell>set</labelSolidTendedWell></li><li Class="CombatExtended.HediffCompProperties_InfecterCE"><infectionChancePerHourUntended>0.08</infectionChancePerHourUntended></li><li Class="HediffCompProperties_GetsPermanent"><becomePermanentChanceFactor>2</becomePermanentChanceFactor><permanentLabel>old blast injury</permanentLabel><instantlyPermanentLabel>permanent blast injury</instantlyPermanentLabel></li></comps><comps><li Class="FieldMedic.HediffCompProperties_Stabilize" /></comps><defName>Blast</defName><label>blasted</label><injuryProps><painPerSeverity>0.03</painPerSeverity><averagePainPerSeverityPermanent>0.00625</averagePainPerSeverityPermanent><bleedRate>0.035</bleedRate><canMerge>false</canMerge><destroyedLabel>Torn off</destroyedLabel><destroyedOutLabel>Torn out</destroyedOutLabel></injuryProps></HediffDef>

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

XML Verse.HediffDef defines the same field twice: comps.

Could you try to disable CE (not sure if you can disable CE on a current safegame) and check if the tending working then ?

kevyolo123

Quote from: Canute on January 30, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
Another one who didn't read the sticky. :-(

I think one of your medicine mod is incompaktible with CE.
You got alot of these errors:
Whole XML:

<HediffDef ParentName="InjuryBase"><hediffClass>Hediff_Injury</hediffClass><tendable>true</tendable><displayWound>true</displayWound><labelNounPretty>{0} in the {1}</labelNounPretty><comps><li Class="CombatExtended.HediffCompProperties_Stabilize" /><li Class="HediffCompProperties_TendDuration"><labelTendedWell>bandaged</labelTendedWell><labelTendedWellInner>sutured</labelTendedWellInner><labelSolidTendedWell>set</labelSolidTendedWell></li><li Class="CombatExtended.HediffCompProperties_InfecterCE"><infectionChancePerHourUntended>0.08</infectionChancePerHourUntended></li><li Class="HediffCompProperties_GetsPermanent"><becomePermanentChanceFactor>2</becomePermanentChanceFactor><permanentLabel>old blast injury</permanentLabel><instantlyPermanentLabel>permanent blast injury</instantlyPermanentLabel></li></comps><comps><li Class="FieldMedic.HediffCompProperties_Stabilize" /></comps><defName>Blast</defName><label>blasted</label><injuryProps><painPerSeverity>0.03</painPerSeverity><averagePainPerSeverityPermanent>0.00625</averagePainPerSeverityPermanent><bleedRate>0.035</bleedRate><canMerge>false</canMerge><destroyedLabel>Torn off</destroyedLabel><destroyedOutLabel>Torn out</destroyedOutLabel></injuryProps></HediffDef>

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

XML Verse.HediffDef defines the same field twice: comps.

Could you try to disable CE (not sure if you can disable CE on a current safegame) and check if the tending working then ?
i cant disable ce in current save game but i can make a new one
i made a new one and besides all the errors from locks and real ruins i was now able to tend
but i wonder how i find out wich mod conflicts with CE and what do you mean by me not reading the sticky i said in my description that it did not throw any errors

Canute

Sticky/Pinned, a moderator think these topic's are important to read so they allways are on top of the forum.

Since this problem is more related to CE, you should ask at the CE mod topic.
Don't forget to include the logfile, better made one with hugslib (green button "Share logs") that include the modlist.

kevyolo123

Quote from: Canute on January 30, 2019, 04:29:17 PM
Sticky/Pinned, a moderator think these topic's are important to read so they allways are on top of the forum.

Since this problem is more related to CE, you should ask at the CE mod topic.
Don't forget to include the logfile, better made one with hugslib (green button "Share logs") that include the modlist.
ok thanks i just figured out that "field medic" is incompatible with CE anyways but thanks for all help :D