Stuttering, memory leaks, low fps | Need help

Started by SonOfNitrous, February 02, 2019, 05:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonOfNitrous

Hi guys!

I need ya help to reorganize mod load order and/or find what causes constant stuttering effect. I'm midgame and seems that got some strange bug in smth that leads to memory leaks according to RuntimeCG. I've got lots of mods but most... shoud be compatible it seems, so don't know where to look

sys 4770k 4.3 32gb 2133 gtx780 (no OC, msiAb off) game on ssd
cache on separate ssd
and MS10 also on separate ssd

ctrl+f12 log
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/87ad93f370b32844b97c31846b14b98d

really apreciate if u'r able to help

///as I've got too cool map and dont wanna loose that save ;d

P.s. Windowed/FullScreen mode - donsn.t matter. Giving high prority - also

Canute

Hi,
i think your trouble are from AnimalVariations, because of :
[AnimalVariations] Loading XML data from: R:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\949283405/Textures/Things/Pawn/Animal/Horses/Horse/ACPHorse_SkinSet.xml

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AnimalVariations.AnimalMultiSkins.ApplyNewSkin (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AnimalVariations.AnimalMultiSkins.<Tick>b__24_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Since it is a workshop mod it should be uptodate, so you should ask for advice at the mod discussion.

But general, don't activate anykind of mod, because it sound useful.
Check if the mod cause trouble after activation, enable Dev. mode and check the log window  after the mod activation/Rimworld start.
If you see red line, you better should avoid these mod, then to risk a critical error later and can't load the safegame anymore.