Too many good (blue) events

Started by FallenBR, February 03, 2019, 10:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenBR

Hello people!

I came here to see if anyone can help me. Im having too many blue good events. At least 3 blue events for a day (vanilla events like outposts, and mod events), in the last 20 days. At least one oficial trader come to my colony once a day. Gray, yellow and red events came in a normal sense (one for 3-5 days). The fact is: im not using any mod that increase any event frequency rate. I use mods that create another events (like more faction interaction, larger outposts, misc events, rimquest), but no one says that increase the chance of events up. Its nice in the beggining, but my worldmap is crowded with events. Doesnt matter with soryteller I use (I use just the vanilla ones) nor the difficult of the game. I dont not put mods on ongoing games. For the first nine days of my colocny, the events seems it was in a normal occurancy. Im sure its a mod, please healp me. Thanks in advance.

Debug log: https://git.io/fhS2Q

Mehni

Quote from: FallenBR on February 03, 2019, 10:20:31 AM
Hello people!

Hi!

Quote from: FallenBR on February 03, 2019, 10:20:31 AM
The fact is: im not using any mod that increase any event frequency rate. I use mods that create another events (like more faction interaction, larger outposts, misc events, rimquest), but no one says that increase the chance of events up.

Debug log: https://git.io/fhS2Q

Thanks for the log. That generally helps to narrow down any problem.

More Faction Interaction does say it increases the rate of events:

Adds more interaction with and between factions, bringing the world to life.

Meaningful faction relations
- Increased rate of world events
and I have it on good authority (i.e. me) that the arrival of traders is one of those events too.

Fortunately it also has settings to diminish the rate of events it adds.

FallenBR

Thanks for the fast answer man. Im a little bit calm after finding the option menu for the more interaction faction and with the possibility of controlling the rate of good interactions.

The first downside to your explanition is: I use faction interaction for over a month (real time world hahaha). this gigantic quantity of good interactions never happened in my anteior colonies. It started few days ago, when I continuosly added mods to my active list. Thinking I may have break some sort of code, I delete my saves and just started a new gaming, restarting mod to mod until they all show no debug error in starting screen. Manage it. The first nine days of colony were ok, then the good events started to hit me 3 to four times a day.

The second downside: been playng since you responded. Put in 2 the chance in mod (more interaction faction) and played 10 in day game. The good event continues in its same frequency. Up to 3, and the frequency continues (3-4 times a day).

Are there a possibility to some other mod to have taken or override the code for good interaction rate? The debug log can clarify something?

Thanks for your time in my demand.

FallenBR

For anyone looking for the answer, I putted the More interaction factions in the end of mod list. Now I have the reverse, rarely I get any event, of any type. Still looking for what mod interaction is messing with my event incident rate.