1.0.2150 - Game fails to load

Started by WREN_PL, February 07, 2019, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WREN_PL

Every save I try fails to load, loading message stays perpetually on the screen but nothing happens, It's still animated but nothing besides happens.

WHAT DO

WREN_PL

My modlist:

[attachment deleted due to age]

WREN_PL

WREN_PL

WREN_PL

VortecusMaximus

I mean, you're trying to load the game with 20+ mods installed, what did you expect? Move this to the Mod Bug thread.

Canute

WREN_PL,
my car don't start anymore and i got a widescreen mirror, front and back drive camera,heated seat's and ....

Would you please read the sticky "How to report a bug" and provide at last some useful information like the logfile after a failed loading. Then we could see at last more.
And don't be surprised when the topic get moved to support.

WREN_PL

There is no logfile, it just tries to load perpetually. I left it for an hour and it still was loading.

Canute

There is allways logfile !! Rimworld create it right after you start Rimworld.
You might didn't found it, read the link to locate it.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0
To attach a file to your answer you need to use the Reply button then can you select files to attach.

WREN_PL

This one?

Canute

Yep that one.
But you didn't tried to load the safegame, so no log about that is created.
So please try to load the safegame, then post the log.

WREN_PL

I tried, unloaded a few mods, started new game, saved, loads from menu easily but after I quit the game it fails to load again.

WREN_PL

I also tried to start new game and load from it, sadly it doesn't work.

Canute

There is no error at the log file, after Rimworld start to load the safegame.

Maybe you should clear up your modlist a bit.
At Rimworld start you got too many errors. Basicly any error on rimworld start, increase the chance that some bad things will happen during gameplay.
Activate mod at smaller batches, check if some red lines (error's) show up at the log window, to to find that mod, look for updates or a solution at the mod topic.

Malformed (correct format is Major.Minor) version string on mod Allow Tool from UnlimitedHugs "1.0.0" - parsed as "1.0"
you can ignore, it is from the new Rimworld version, but at the same area
Unable to parse version string on mod  from Anonymous "Unknown"
that looks very strange, you should investigate that.
same with
Attempt to use string targetversion to refer to field targetVersion in type Verse.ModMetaData+ModMetaDataInternal; xml tags are now case-sensitive. XML: <ModMetaData><name>WM Smarter food selection</name><author>Wishmaster, Vathand</author><targetversion>1.0.2096</targetversion><description>
&lt;size=18&gt;&lt;color=orange&gt;&lt;b&gt;Requires HugsLib.&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/color&gt;&lt;/size&gt;

I don't got these msg. when i use the latest release (not master) from smarter food with the 2150 version of Rimworld.

pervygamer

recently ive been getting the same error with "Malformed (correct format is Major.Minor)"