[1.0] Transport pod load "bug" ?

Started by charline, February 22, 2019, 04:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charline

Hi !

I can't find how to avoid the "pod group isn't completely loaded. [item] is missing. Launch anyway?"

I'm basically loading the pod group like a caravan : selecting colonist and a couple of items (food, medecine)
But everytime the colonist gets into the pod before finishing the loading and I get this message that looks like "cant complete the loading because colonist is unavailable"

So I tried other methods :

- I tried but failed to get it completed by another colonist (this option is not available)

- I tried to load items in the pod without colonist, but once you started the load you can not add the colonist later (only option : cancel load)

So it looks like a bug, but maybe I'm doing something wrong and you can tell me. But even in that case, it should be maybe a little bit more intuitive for a 250h+ player ?

Canute

Hi,
do you use any mod's maybe ? Like Stack XXL, then large stack's prevent your pawn's to take stuff away while allready someone is underway to take things from it.
That can lead that your pod's don't get fully loaded.

Or maybe some zone restrictions, so your pawn's can't reach that stuff (many like to put drugs to an excluded/enclosed area).

If nothing of these things happen to you, you should upload a safegame to a filehoster and link it here, so some dev can look into it.

charline

No mods, no restrictions, and it happens all the time. So you mean it's no supposed to happen, and I'm surprised to be the only one here, so here's the save file :
(too large for upload here)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FybTvTY4YVnXtS-GB_Jab3sB9oYQ8IMy/view?usp=sharing

It remains weird because it works at 90% (they load most of the stuff) but like I say they get into the pod before completing and the error is "[colonist] can't complete because he is unavailabe" (and yes he is ! he's in the pod)