Motorcycle
- 22 (30.1%)
Red Alert vehicles?
- 8 (11%)
Comment on the forum.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: [1.0] (WIP) Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - Stuck on 1.0, "flex tape" won't work.  (Read 55156 times)

NinjaSiren

• Colonist
  • Tank Commander
    • View Profile
    • NinjaSiren Music
Re: [1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!
« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2020, 01:40:58 PM »

v0.83.4
The Major Update patch.

- From now on, Yes Vehicles Finally will no longer be dependent on [O21] Vehicle Framework. An included "Yes Vehicles Framework" will be required and is included on the latest downloads.

[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

xylr

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Any news on a 1.1 update for this?

neronix17

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

That'd require me to make the vehicle code functional again...hah...no it's time for a new foundation to be built instead of strapping duct tape to the old broken one.

NinjaSiren

• Colonist
  • Tank Commander
    • View Profile
    • NinjaSiren Music

That'd require me to make the vehicle code functional again...hah...no it's time for a new foundation to be built instead of strapping duct tape to the old broken one.

Basically, what Neronix said, the 1.1 update made sure that this mod is stuck on 1.0. Using "flex tape" to patch the problem is no longer a good thing.

PS: Have a nice day, and be safe everyone from the human malware.

I am currently making a mod for the game, Starsector for the meantime. I am trying to grasp and re-learn C#, (Starsector is running on Java, that's why I can easily code to it.) And I don't know all of Rimworld's internal codes for imports and references. I will first re-learn C#, then check the hell out of Rimworld's codes.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 01:44:37 PM by NinjaSiren »
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]