[1.3] [v0.9.1-WIP] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - Nightly build is ready for testing!

Started by NinjaSiren, February 25, 2019, 10:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What vehicle do you want me to add?

Wheelbarrow/Wagon
15 (36.6%)
Sedan/Car/SUV
12 (29.3%)
Real vehicles?
14 (34.1%)
Motorcycle
22 (53.7%)
Red Alert vehicles?
8 (19.5%)
Comment on the forum.
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Ruisuki

Ohhhh snap. Ok so hes making the framework which you are using to implement your own vehicles mod. Then theres the vanilla expanded dudes which are waiting on that to release their own vehicle add on mod. Hard to keep track lol. Is your mod akin to what they are planning?

NinjaSiren

Quote from: Ruisuki on April 14, 2022, 02:42:59 AM
Ohhhh snap. Ok so hes making the framework which you are using to implement your own vehicles mod. Then theres the vanilla expanded dudes which are waiting on that to release their own vehicle add on mod. Hard to keep track lol. Is your mod akin to what they are planning?

roughly same, but many of the designs and some code came from original beta version mod from Mason Caboose. I am just updating the mod to work for the latest versions of Rimworld.

Though, I might expand the original idea of tank, APC, truck. and added an ATV and ATV w/wooden cart (also based from another old beta cart mod). And planning to add more vehicles after.
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!