[1.3] [v0.9.1-WIP] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - Nightly build is ready for testing!

Started by NinjaSiren, February 25, 2019, 10:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What vehicle do you want me to add?

Wheelbarrow/Wagon
15 (36.6%)
Sedan/Car/SUV
12 (29.3%)
Real vehicles?
14 (34.1%)
Motorcycle
22 (53.7%)
Red Alert vehicles?
8 (19.5%)
Comment on the forum.
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Icarus

Is there no way to make health of colonists transfer to vehicle and vice versa? Essentially allowing crew kills with good hits.

PM_ME_NAKED_SINGULARITIES

NinjaSiren

Quote from: Icarus on August 18, 2019, 10:49:14 AM
Is there no way to make health of colonists transfer to vehicle and vice versa? Essentially allowing crew kills with good hits.

Ie. like specific kills? like if the turret is damaged heavily, the gunner dies? Most likely not yet, that might be a good feature not on this mod but the [O21] Vehicle Framework in general. I don't want to dabble on C# codes yet.
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

NinjaSiren

Quote from: PM_ME_NAKED_SINGULARITIES on August 18, 2019, 11:46:26 AM
I hope the repair bug is fixable. (pun definitely intended)

;D I'll try to find a way, but for the time being not yet, bug on the vehicle framework itself.
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

trixualz

why is it the vehicles make so much noise even when no one is inside them or even when they no fuel? even if their power is turned off they still making noise

R e h a n

add soviet vehicles pls, make sense since they are cheap and rugged to fit in harsh rim conditions

NinjaSiren

Quote from: trixualz on August 18, 2019, 03:14:55 PM
why is it the vehicles make so much noise even when no one is inside them or even when they no fuel? even if their power is turned off they still making noise

Oh, ok I'll check it out thank you.

NinjaSiren

Quote from: R e h a n on August 18, 2019, 09:55:31 PM
add soviet vehicles pls, make sense since they are cheap and rugged to fit in harsh rim conditions

Hmm... Different vehicle crafting tables per country?

R e h a n

Quote from: NinjaSiren on August 19, 2019, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: R e h a n on August 18, 2019, 09:55:31 PM

Hmm... Different vehicle crafting tables per country?

well, nope, or maybe in a separated mod pack

Hjkma

Quote from: NinjaSiren on August 18, 2019, 12:03:56 PM
;D I'll try to find a way, but for the time being not yet, bug on the vehicle framework itself.
On the discord they wrote that the bug was repaired.

NinjaSiren

Quote from: Hjkma on August 19, 2019, 04:01:33 AM
Quote from: NinjaSiren on August 18, 2019, 12:03:56 PM
On the discord they wrote that the bug was repaired.

Yep, I saw that. It's something that pawns repair vehicles.

NinjaSiren

v0.7e

• Added vehicle fuel gauge.
  • Added variety of weapon quality.
  • Added specialDisplayRadius for weapons.
  • Changed weapon ranges depending either CE is installed or not.
  • Patched some weaponTags.
  • Fixed bug: JobDriver error when building weapon above "good" quality.
  • Vehicle repairs now possible, as updated by neronix17. (Repairs are automatic, no user control needed)

Latest Downloadable Version:

makute

It's amazing how much progress have been made in such short time for quite a sought after mod :)

NinjaSiren

v0.8 (Rimsenal and Polarisbloc support, next Swimming mod)
- Added support for Rimsenal and Polarisbloc mods.
- Added vehicle faction AI for Rimsenal and Polarisbloc mods. (Raids, Caravans, and Bases)
- New vehicle: ATV with a Cart/Wagon. (on its back, I downloaded that old mod, Tools for Haul. Might revive it?)
- Not recommended to use Combat Extended while running this update. (No CE patches yet for Polarisbloc, and Rimsenal CE patch is kinda buggy yet.)

No possible downloads yet, most likely separate download until we have "working" CE patches for Rimsenal and Polarisbloc. (I love those two mods, sad I can't just run it with CE yet.)

For CE users: I recommend to stay on v0.7e for the meantime, or maybe add a hotfix for the Cart.
Non-CE users: Well, ok.

Might, make a CE patch for Polarisbloc, and edit the Rimsenal CE patch?
And I wanted a better looking graphics for the vehicles of those mods.

NinjaSiren

Quote from: makute on August 19, 2019, 10:33:08 AM
It's amazing how much progress have been made in such short time for quite a sought after mod :)

;)  ;D