Exclude equipped items from trade

Started by fatm3l, February 25, 2019, 11:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatm3l

Hi guys, I just want to ask if there is a way to exclude equipped items, like weapons and ammunition from trade. Because every time I visit other colonies to trade, sometime I also sells all my equipped items.

Kirby23590

You might want to review what your guys have equipped...

For example, i know that Cass is wielding a Assault Rifle that is Excellent. And wears a Flak Jacket and a Plasteel Helmet both are good and normal quality...

So of course i will not try to sell them by looking for Assault Rifles that have Excellent Quality that have art in them and Flak Jackets along with Plasteel Advanced Helmets since i made those for my guys, i mostly sell assault rifles or weapons that are lower quality and don't have art on them...

Same goes for Armor, Just look on what materials on what the armor your guys are using like plasteel helmets and what they wear like flak jackets...
If you have Dub's Paint Shop which allows you to paint and color your armor and uniforms for your colonists, don't try to sell what color of apparel on what your guys are wearing... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

fatm3l

Thanks for reply. Before 1.0 i was using a mod that do this trick to exclude the equipped gears. But i forgot the name and now i cant find it.

I will try your suggeation

Mehni

I'm certain I've never sold the pair of pants a pawn was wearing, or the gun they had equipped: vanilla just doesn't offer them for selling.

Selling load-out equipment sounds like an oversight in Combat Extended, and I suggest you post your suggestion in the appropriate thread.

Canute

Mehni, not at the regular trade over com console or map caravan.
But i mosttimes see the caravan outfits at the trade window when i trade with other settlements.