[req] HUD element that shows real time actual number values of hypo/heatstroke

Started by Crimedog, February 26, 2019, 12:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimedog

First off I'd like to say thanks for reading, and also, I can't believe nobody has already made this! There is no keybind for the health tab so you have to go through 2 clicks and then a hover, which isn't terrible... but at -250F in the summer, all it takes is one oversight.

I play Randy extreme Ironman sea ice with triple cold snap via save file edit, (7-10 seconds is about all you get in shipwrecked default clothing. Think it's synthweave.) and extreme desert, mostly.

In both of these scenarios, you have to constantly monitor the pawns hypothermia and heatstroke respectively.

I'd like to request an HUD element that shows the actual number values of either. It would make my time playing MUCH more enjoyable.

There is a great little mod (forgot it's name, sorry!!!) that puts a square in the top right, with the current outside temp, and clicking on it will give you visual color data in the rooms to see their temps. How hard would it be to do something like that except for hypothermia/heat stroke, and also changing itself when you swap pawns?

Curious on you guy's thoughts, if it's too hard to make, etc.

If you have the skills, do it!

Thank you for your time!

Aekiel