[Mod Request] Mod that makes Infestation spawns far away from the base

Started by DiamondBorne, February 28, 2019, 12:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiamondBorne

We already have No Infestation by WalkingProblem which completely removes them from the game. We already have Improved Infestation by Twoski which makes it even harder. But what I really wants is to keep Infestations in the game but making them less punishing, and not making them a cakewalk like EZ Infestations. Better Infestations by Nuke that does exactly that, spawns bug nests far away from the base. The problem is he seems to no longer update this.

Is there any alternative to this?

Canute

Don't you think infestation they appear far away are like easy infestation ?
Even when they spawn at the normal size, if they are outside they barely any danger, if you can lure them through your killing field.
They even can help you on raids, when the raider are path close to them.

DiamondBorne

No, spawns infestations far away may or may not made it easier but it's certainly much more fair than "Hurr-durr-I-punish-you-with-infestations-for-building-base-inside-a-rock"

I also wants infestations to be much more natural, not either spawns them through editor nor removes them entirely. Infestation is a part of the game, I just having problem with some of its aspect, not as a whole.

Prophetly

infestation can only appear indoors&mountains, while average temperature not too cold or not too hot. if it converted indoors from outdoors, infestation can be appear anywhere map around its possible. but theres no any reason to do that because it's all about your tension i think.