Vote here!

Started by AlexNAC04, March 06, 2019, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you want new content on rimworld or a new game like rimworld by tynan or nothing new?

new content for rimworld
20 (71.4%)
new game like rimworld by tynan
6 (21.4%)
nothing new
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: April 05, 2019, 03:45:08 PM

AlexNAC04

say why you chose option 1,2 or 3 here!

Bozobub

I highly doubt you'll get a single vote for anything BUT new content.  You do realize how long RimWorld was in Alpha, then Beta, right?  No one wants to mess with that crap, when we just got the "1.0" version, as it is, that simple.  Yet no one that I can conceive of wants the game to stagnate, either.

Give it 3-5 years, then ask again ;).
Thanks, belgord!

AlexNAC04

let's see,i think it will be diverse

Nafensoriel

I would love to see Tynans take on a space ship crew simulator. Instead of maps you get a ship(s) kinda thing.

Canute

SpaceHaven someone allready took that idea ! :-)

Nafensoriel

There have been several like spacehaven in the last decade. I just would like to see Tynans take because he generally won't pull a punch in gameplay and has no issue getting gritty with content subjects.

As stupid as it sounds the concept of having to perhaps resort to cannibalism to survive on a derelict space ship until some poor sap comes along for you to eat them instead(hopefully crab or chicken aliens) somehow appeals to me.

AlexNAC04

why did you vote nothing new?

Nafensoriel

Quote from: AlexNAC04 on March 29, 2019, 02:23:20 PM
why did you vote nothing new?
I didn't vote. I disagree with the design of the poll as you do not include any option other than "rimworld>rimworld like".