[B18] PopCap+ (v1.3, 19/11/2017)

Started by Cala13er, July 17, 2014, 09:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

PopCap+ v1.2

Description:
PopCap+ increases the total population cap to around 250 colonists, although levels off a bit for an average of 32.

With a download option for sped up colonist chances.
BEWARE THAT EXTREME COLONIST AMOUNTS MAY REDUCE PERFORMANCE OR EFFECT GAME BALANCE.

Mod Team:
Download:
PopCap+ v1.3 - Mediafire
PopCap++ v1.3 - Mediafire - Also increases the chances of getting new colonists.

How to install:
  • Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
  • Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
Credit:
  • ItchyFlea - For making original mod, I only update it.
Changelog:
V1.3:
  • Updates the mod to RimWorld Beta 18
[li]Adds an additional choice of having increased colonist gain chances[/li][/list]
V1.2:
  • Updates the mod to RimWorld Alpha 12
V1.1:
  • Updates the mod to RimWorld Alpha 3F
  • Adds a new Storyteller AI that never has raiders appear. Called Phoebe Friendly+. She's found at the bottom of the list of storytellers.

OmegaConstruct

TheGodUncle

it doesnt work for me i have alpha 5 and when i have the mod on in any game there arent 25 colonists even when i start a new game

Killaim

i never thought it worked like that .

pretty sure it increases chance to capture colonists / slave ships -until you hit a specific number (as 25 average) max 250 before impossibility sets in.

Cala13er

Quote from: joepkregting on July 19, 2014, 10:27:36 AM
it doesnt work for me i have alpha 5 and when i have the mod on in any game there arent 25 colonists even when i start a new game

That's not at all what this mod tries to do, the mod simply increases the pop capacity, nothing more :).

Jerethi50

Cala13er

Cala13er

Quote from: zehel on July 20, 2014, 08:12:04 AM
Nice mod!

Thanks, however all credit goes to ItchyFlea, he made the mod, I just updated it :)

quoros

when I click download link it says Error - You are not allowed to access this section. Any idea?

Cala13er

Quote from: quoros on July 20, 2014, 02:59:25 PM
when I click download link it says Error - You are not allowed to access this section. Any idea?

This website hosts the download and there seems to be a problem with that very download, I'll set up an alternative link to download it from mediafire :)

Cala13er

Quote from: quoros on July 20, 2014, 03:04:46 PM

Right I've fixed the download from not working PLUS added an alternative download link.

Patrykbono20

Rannzou