[B18] PopCap+ (v1.3, 19/11/2017)

Started by Cala13er, July 17, 2014, 09:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Will be, but don't understand why this has been moved to outdated, when tons of other mods for alpha 3, 4, 5 are still in released...

harpo99999

Quote from: Cala13er on August 20, 2014, 04:04:06 AM
Will be, but don't understand why this has been moved to outdated, when tons of other mods for alpha 3, 4, 5 are still in released...
probably because it is changes to the storyteller.def, and alpha 6 storyteller.def is a different structure,
but it is fairly easy even for a novice modder like myself to make this mod, just create a new mod folder in the mods folder with the name wanted, then copy the defs folder from the core 'mod' into the new folder, then inside the def folder of the new folder delete all files other than mainstoryteller.def, the edit the BaseStorytellers.xml looking for the lines that start with <desiredPopulationMax> and <desiredPopulationCritical> and adjust the numbers(usually increase)

Raxd

harpo99999

see previous reply, and we are now in alpha 9 not alpha 5

daft73

Guys this is an ancient mod. ;) Cala13er may eventually update it. He/she is still active, but the mod is still ancient, and not updated. But who knows...

Cala13er

Updated for Alpha 12, will only continue this if it gets popularity :P

Patrykbono20

Cala13er

Patrykbono20

long time :D

I used Highpop Storyteller, I dont remember which alpha`s mod :D

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Cala13er

Vas

I would like to point out that if you don't want the game to pay attention to your population anymore, you could instead use my mod which makes all population events into normal events thus giving them an equal chance to happen regardless of the population amount you have.  It's in my signature.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Patrykbono20