[1.0] My modslist

Started by Kikohi, March 10, 2019, 07:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kikohi

Mods

Mods are now hosted on GitHub. Click on the mod's name to view the steam description, or click on a version number below to download

MOD NAMEVERSIONUPDATEBRIEF DESCRIPTION
Jewelry1.0v1.6 (09/04/19)Add Jewelry to the game. Necklace, bracelet, earrings and more. Also add some gems...
Advanced Parka1.0 / B19v1.2 (10/03/19)Add new type of parka with better graphics.
MoreFlowers1.0v1.0 (15/04/19)Add new type of flowers. This is the 1.0 update of LT-Gardening
Emergency Healer1.0v1.0 (20/04/19)Add Medical NanoBots Popper. When actived, this improves the treatment of nearby beds (include sleeping spots). Updated from Tremeloe mod.
Forsakens1.0v.1.7 (05/11/2019)So what is known about this fierce and keen humanoid? Forsakens are an ancient xenomorphic race based on a humanoid genesplice. Add new races and their items
Wave Survival Mode1.0v.1.0 (26/06/19)Wave Survival Mode adds an entirely new and unique game mode to RimWorld. This mode is designed to be more fast-paced and combat-focused than the standard game mode.

Liking my work ?

License :
Can other modders include your mod in their modpack? Yes.
Can other modders make derivative mods based on yours? Not without asking.

Kikohi

Updated Jewelry Mod :
- Fixed Earring stacking

Kikohi

New mod : MoreFlowers
This is an updated of LT-Gardening for 1.0

Kikohi

New mod : Emergency Healer
Updated from the Emergency Heal mod from Tremeloe.

tsmt1001

Would be nice if there was a limit on how many earrings colonists can wear. Currently I when I make the outfit, I can either allow them, and then they end up wearing multiple pairs (I have one pawn with 5 earrings), or prohibit them altogether.

Kikohi

Hey, should be fixed now, please update the mod

Kikohi

New mod : Forsakens

So what is known about this fierce and keen humanoid? Forsakens are an ancient xenomorphic race based on a humanoid genesplice. They've been here for millions of years and their body has been evolved since then. They've been perfecting their craft and are very passionate about it. Not else is known about them for they are mysterious, but their powerful weapon systems tho are feared in the whole galaxy.

Characteristic

- Forsakens tend to be fast as -hell- boi and have superior reflexes
- Their piercing eyes give an improved sight
- Unique Traits and Abilities
- Diligent attitude

Updated and added features from the original mod from Smegma soup and ChJees

Kikohi

New mod : Wave Survival

Wave Survival Mode adds an entirely new and unique game mode to RimWorld.

This mode is designed to be more fast-paced and combat-focused than the standard game mode. It allows you to skip most of the tedious early game resource grinding and slow buildup of vanilla RimWorld. Build your base quickly and then defend it from wave after wave of raiders until your colony inevitably collapses spectacularly.

Features

Fast Buildup
- When you start the game, you will have 5 1/2 days to build up your base before the first wave hits. Use this time to bunker-down and make sure you are in a location that you can defend from invaders.

Waves of Raiders
- Once the raids begin, you will be raided every 48 in-game hours.
- Raids start out small and grow at a steady pace with each wave. The raid sizes are determined by the number of waves you have survived, as well as the wealth of your colony.
- A timer counts down the exact time until the next wave, so you always know exactly how long you have to prepare.
- Every 4th wave will be a special raid, which can be either sappers, siegers, drop pod raider (and their variants), psychic/poison ship part crash, manhunter pack wave.
- Each 30 waves, a tremendous raid happen. Raiders from one faction gather to attack you! Usually, at the start it's 2 times harder than normal raids.

Resource Drops and Reinforcements
- Resource drops happen every 12 in-game hours. These resource drops bring you random amounts of building materials, enough food to keep your colonists and prisoners fed, silver, and occasional medicine, weapons, armors.
You will also start to get prosthetic after the wave number 60.
- Hostile people might sneak in your supply, be safe! (low chance).
- Warning! The beacon need to be totally outside, or it might break your roof (no worries for inside beacons it will choose an outside one).
- New colonists will join on occasion to help you out. The lower your population is, the more likely you are to get reinforcements.
- Traders happen frequently.

No Interference With Standard Games
- Select the Wave Survival storyteller to play a Wave Survival game, or any other storyteller to play a standard game. Having this mod installed will not affect standard games in any way.

Note
- To play the game mode, make sure you select the Wave Survival storyteller (not replaceable).
- The included Wave Survival Mode Default Scenario gives you the technology for turrets and for the Orbital Trade Beacon that is needed in order to receive the daily resource drops. You need to use this scenario, or any other if you add as a permanent game condition "Wave Survival Mode".

- Not any compatibility issue i'm aware of.
- Not yet compatible with already started save game (don't try to change the storyteller).

- Join me on discord: https://discord.gg/sT4zdXt
I'm accepting mod request and will consider each one of them! (in #request or private message)

Special Thanks
This is basically a remake of the Justin C mod, idea goes to him as well as some part of code. Updated to work with 1.0, added a lot of other features.
Special thanks to Redfog, who tested the mod wich helped me make it stable, Mehni who helped me with some stuff.

SunSeeker

Boi! I missed so much the wave survival storyteller!! Thanks man!

Kikohi

Update v1.3 :
- Fixed settings, they all work now
- ReAdded Ship part drop (Psyshic Emanator and Poison) to the possible waves.
- Added rare drop of more ore (gold, uranium and plasteel) as well as advanced component (really rare)
- Added ressource drop based on your power generation :
* If you are using Wood Generator you will get extra 22*NumberOfGenerator wood per drop.
* If you are using Chemfuel Generator you will have 50% chance of getting between 4 and 8 chemfuel.

Kirby23590

Quote from: SunSeeker on July 02, 2019, 06:59:18 PM
Boi! I missed so much the wave survival storyteller!! Thanks man!

Same here, but i never get to play that mod from the earlier alphas. But i can with this mod!

Man i love this wave survival mod, thank for your hard work Kikohi! ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Kikohi

Forsakens update v.1.7

- Improved descriptions, which are now more logical and are part of bigger lore, ready to be expanded!
- New event: Forsaken awakening. A lot of people were asking for more ways to get Forsakens pawns, here you go!
- The name bank has been updated, fixed, and we added more than 20 unique names.
- Nightling stats tweaked
- Armors cost/stats refined (no need of AI Personna Core anymore, changed durability, deterioration rate, price...)
- Armors can now be a reward of world incidents, and can also be crafted at the fabrication bench
- Weapons cost/stats refined (no need of AI Personna Core anymore, changed price...)
- DLL updates (not save breaking)

Some Forsakens expansions/modules are on their way, join our discord for more information/news! https://discord.gg/sT4zdXt