[1.0] Prisoner Arena

Started by MostNimbus, March 10, 2019, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MostNimbus

Satisfy your barbarian needs!

Description:
If you harvested all their organs and forced them to work at your mines and still think they're pretty useless - get ready. Now you can make them fight for the sole purpose of entertaining your colony and you, as well. All you need to do is place a spot and make sure your colonists have a comfy seat to dive into and observe a bloody brawl

Features:

• Using arena spot you can arrange fights between two prisoners. As warden hauls them to the fighting area a crowd will form.
  • Prisoners will fight until one of them is incapable of keeping the fight going.
  • Fighters will pick up any closest weapon scattered within the fighting area and use it to their advantage.
  • Colonists will cheer and get joy from spectating the fight.

Usage:
Build an arena spot from Misc -> Arena Spot. In the menu select two prisoners capable of walking and manipulation and press "Brawl". Any free warden will haul prisoners to their spots. You can place weapons within displayed area for the fighters to use.

Installation:
Mod is safe to add to existing games. Before removing the mod make sure there is no arena spots on the map and prisoners aren't fighting.

Downloads:
Steam
GitHub

Might be coming soon:

• Mass brawls
  • Leaderboard
  • Bets

Thanks for stopping by!

togfox

Thanks for this. It's been needed for a long time. :)

KozmoD

This is so great XD love it!

ertzuiop

Love this!
Gladiator schools like in the Spartacus series and let your champion fight against other factions champion. For rewards and honor... and maybe their freedom :D

Kirby23590

Hooray!

Also here in Ludeon forums! I will hope the guests from the Hospitality mod will enjoy watching them fight!

I Just in some update for this mod i can hope we can throw in caged animals or them wooden clubs or maces into the mix for the guests and our colonist's enjoyment while they scream and cheer for blood!! :D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Bunkier

all is great but the arena spot lacks deconstruct and build copy buttons

FindorKotor93

I think a cool thing would be to let colonists fight in the brawls. Be a great way to get a mood buff for bloodlusty colonists.

Darkwalker28

I keep getting an error in the mods section that the version is UNKOWN, using it in 1.0.2150...It seems really cool, anyone know what might cause that?

ertzuiop

Quote from: Darkwalker28 on March 15, 2019, 10:07:01 AM
I keep getting an error in the mods section that the version is UNKOWN, using it in 1.0.2150...It seems really cool, anyone know what might cause that?

Change "<supportedVersions>" into "<targetVersion>" in the about.xml
The error should be gone.

Darkwalker28

It actually worked! Thank you very much, finally they have more uses than just sla- respected workers!

ManHuntingSquirrel

Whenever i go to the Github link i get the 404 error. Does anyone have a working link?
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Canute

Same,
looks like the user got deleted.

Alechandro306

use steam workshop downloader ;)

borrego

rimmer21

Quote from: Alechandro306 on July 25, 2019, 07:57:50 AM
use steam workshop downloader ;)

shhh don't promote it or it might get taken down 🤫