[Mod request] Right click to build roof?

Started by Jiro, March 10, 2019, 05:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiro

I would really like to be able to get pawns to roof an area right away rather than wait until they feel like it, and this seems like an essential feature, yet none of my many "commanding" mods have such a tool. Can anyone help me out?

Canute

Building Roof's allready got a high priority at the construction task.
Normaly when i build at the corner of a 10x10 area walls as pillar, and select these 10x10 area to be roofed, the pawn start to build roofs right after the 1. pillar is build before they build the 2. pillar.
If they don't do that, they either can't roof that area because there is no roof support, or they got a higher task job.

When you use Fluffy work Tab, you can set roofing to 1 priority and when that pawn don't got another 1 somewhere else, he will allways build roofs before doing something else.

Jiro

Quote from: Canute on March 10, 2019, 06:29:49 PM
Fluffy work Tab
So that's what I've been missing out on this whole time. Thank you. :)

ReganLeon

Yes definitely it's a high priority risk that's the reason always hire or recommend roof repair expert to do that job for you.

MichelleAmanda

Quote from: pinpi on March 10, 2019, 05:41:01 PM
I would really like to be able to get pawns to roof an area right away rather than wait until they feel like it, and this seems like an essential feature, yet none of my many "commanding" mods have such a tool. Can anyone help me out?
There is no need to wait, if i have to do that work i'll not even think of roof repair experts and do it instantly without any modification.