Conquest the world and conquest other worlds!

Started by N3c0L4s, April 16, 2019, 09:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N3c0L4s

I really love Rimworld...the only problem is that when I found out that I cant conquer the world..and that I can only have one base.
And I think it should be really cool if after creating the ship you can go to conquer other worlds..

Please can some1 tell me if in future you can have multiple colonies hoping infinite??please some1 answer me!

Canute

Yep, currently the only goal is to leave the planet. Some mods add other victory conditions but i don't think there is any world domination so far.

But you allready can have many colonies, you just need to change that at the options.

N3c0L4s

I know the goal is to leave the planet but if you read history is written that there are more planet...I WANT A PLANET CONQUEST AND DOMINATION..
I dont find anymore the option to have more colonies..I searched everywhere but there isnt anymore..and I dont want only 5 colonies...I want to use multiple colonies at the same time but not a lot..the others IA does...

UFF I WANT DOMINATION AND MULTIPLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRR =((((((((((((((((((((((

Canute

QuoteUFF I WANT DOMINATION AND MULTIPLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRR =((((((((((((((((((((((
You should try out browser games what provide such game scenarios. Sure they arn't Rimworld, but i like Rimworld because it isn't multiplayer ! :-)

Quoteand I dont want only 5 colonies...I want to use multiple colonies at the same time but not a lot..the others IA does...
You know each colony need to be simulated, and you maybe notice some mashines are allready busy with 1 colony.
But to bypass this 5 colony limit, you can use Setup Camp mod, enable perma at the mod options for smaller outposts.