[(Modded)Error when generating world Solved]

Started by E-102, March 17, 2019, 08:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-102

When I try to generate world I get a list of errors and then it brings me back to the generate world screen. I've removed all the mods and then it worked so one of my mods are erroring up I've started to remove each mod one by one by it's taking me an age. If someone could tell me what the error means or point me in the general direction of what might be giving the error, whether it's world generation or pawn generation or something wrong with the mechanics? I know I've got the mod order right though because I used a massive public working mod list order to order it. I've also tried to used Rimworld Conflict Checker but it doesn't worl for my .exe bcause It's named Rimworld2150Win64.exe and it wants the exe to be without the 2150 part. In the mean time I'll keep removing mods one by one and keep you updated but at his rate I'll be done in a few days... If anyone could give me any advice I'd really appreciate it.

When I start the game I only get one error of:
Exception from asynchronous event: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.AccessTools+<>c.<TypeByName>b__1_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator12`2[System.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.AccessTools.TypeByName (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Replace_Stuff.ThingDefGenerator_ReplaceFrame.NewReplaceFrameDef_Thing (Verse.ThingDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Replace_Stuff.ThingDefGenerator_ReplaceFrame+<ImpliedReplaceFrameDefs>d__4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Replace_Stuff.ThingDefGenerator_ReplaceFrame.AddReplaceFrames (Boolean addShortHash) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Replace_Stuff.Mod+ModStartup+<>c.<.cctor>b__0_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Here's the github error report: https://git.io/fjvZl