[1.2] [Ry]RimCraft, a World of Warcraft Rimworld Mod last update: August 12th

Started by Ryflamer, March 17, 2019, 10:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Don't you think these fang's are a bit oversized ?
I know they are just for the look so you can identify them them better.
Currently they looks more like big whiskers then fang's.
At this
from the Wow Pedia they don't got these big fangs.

Ryflamer

Quote from: Canute on July 14, 2019, 01:50:30 PM
Don't you think these fang's are a bit oversized ?
I know they are just for the look so you can identify them them better.
Currently they looks more like big whiskers then fang's.
At this
from the Wow Pedia they don't got these big fangs.

Canute the teeth I based it off of were the new worgen coming up in an upcoming WoW patch as seen here.

Canute

Ok, but your design interpretetion looks like the worgen at your right picture should have 4-5 times longer fangs.

Ryflamer

Tweaked the pawnhead a little bit based off criticism both here and our discord and happier with the new model as a result.

Canute

*still ask myself how these worgen could survive with that hugh fangs it is impossible to eat*
Yeah i know it is your design interpretation from the pictures.
And once they got shrunk at the colonist bar/map view i won't see them anymore as too big.

Ryflamer

No promises but update I do next month may also include gnomes/dwarves as well.

Ryflamer

Ryflamer

Update for 8/1

This update is a pretty big one as it includes the first hostile NPC faction, the scourge(image linked below.) As well as the inclusion of both Worgen, and Gnome races within the alliance. More detailed changelog can be found below.

This update includes the following for Rimcraft.

- Added Gnomes as a playable race which can spawn within the Alliance or as a pirate.
- Added Worgens as a playable race which can either spawn within the Alliance or as a pirate.
- Added the Scourge faction as a non-playable hostile faction similar to Mechanoids. Currently only addition included are a lot, and I mean a lot of skeletons.
- Added custom eyebrows for Nightborne
- Enabled new bodytypes for all races(Still lore friendly so no fat night elves!)
- Forsaken now have a higher chance at poisoning food they cook.
- Adjusted Forsaken traits and included several lore-related blocked thoughts.
- Rebalanced spawnrates for races via slaves, wanderers, etc.. to have a better race distribution rather than leaning heavily towards orcs/humans
- Tweaked Male troll east texture
- Added compatibility patch for Vanilla Weapons/Armor Expanded.
- Fixed Night elves rarely spawning within Alliance faction
- Fixed map error with Rimcraft Factions
- Fixed night elf warrior/forsaken night elf eyes
- Fixed red error on Rimcraft animals when used in conjunction with MSE

Ryflamer

livermop

Try adding racial bonuses/conditions.

Exemple: Gnomes have better plant cutting and growing, orcs have better attack speed, dwarves have better mining, etc.

That would affect the overall strategy of the mod and the faction. 

Ryflamer

I'm back to working on the mod, albeit at a casual pace. Expect the next update to include Tauren and a big chunk of bugfixes.

rimmer21

Ryflamer

As in you never get draenei pawns to spawn, you never encounter the faction itself, and do you get any red errors involving draenei?