Teleport bug or not??

Started by LiteEmUp, March 20, 2019, 05:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiteEmUp

So far i noticed this happened twice in 2hrs of me playing rimworld... the colony is around 15days old.. and my game is heavily modded..

the bug is: 2 colonists on mental breakdown state(on seperate occasions each, one was on a swearing mode and other on cleaning mode).. and at both instances i noticed they were outside of my "home area". they shouldnt be able to come out of home area coz i forbidden all doors from bein allowed due to alot of zombies(zombieland mod)... i checked if there were broken walls or opened doors, and none so far..

so anyone experienced similar bug to mine??

Canute

Hi,
at first this subforum is just for plain vanilla bugs, until you can reproduce the same issue at a plain vanilla gameplay you should use Mod bugs.

Then pawn's on a mental state ignore all zone restriction and if you forbid doors. But they don't break down walls or such kind.
So i think these pawn's just slip through your attention outside and got lucky not to meet many zombie's at their way.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Canute on March 20, 2019, 07:10:06 AM
Hi,
at first this subforum is just for plain vanilla bugs, until you can reproduce the same issue at a plain vanilla gameplay you should use Mod bugs.

Then pawn's on a mental state ignore all zone restriction and if you forbid doors. But they don't break down walls or such kind.
So i think these pawn's just slip through your attention outside and got lucky not to meet many zombie's at their way.

thanks for the reply though.... its good to know that in mental state, pawns ignore zone restrictions and forbidden doors... Is there any mod that likely fixes those 2 problems????