[1.0] Definitely More Cannons v1.6 (A bunch more turrets and Composite Alloys)

Started by Faryzal2020, October 11, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How to delete this poll lol

Idk
0 (0%)
Same
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 15, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Rabanatz

Sorry my English is not good. Have accidentally installed both mods. I did not realize that I only need one of them :) now it works

LiteEmUp

So i checked the spreadsheet, and it didnt say anything about which of the turrets can shoot overwalls.. so i assume all??

Faryzal2020

Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 02, 2019, 06:43:13 PM
So i checked the spreadsheet, and it didnt say anything about which of the turrets can shoot overwalls.. so i assume all??
info regarding whether if its able to shoot over walls or not are in the description of each turrets and also in the research node description, but regardless i've just added them in the spreadsheet as well.
Check out my mod: Definitely More Cannons

IceAero

Hey there--awesome mod ♥

I posted this on steam, but I wanted to put it here too.  Found what I think is a bug: I built a T54 turret, and, when manned, it automatically selects targets, However, I then built a Leo1A5 and, when manned, it *only* works as a targeted fire mode. Is this a bug or intended?

Also, a minor bug: when selected a turret to build, I get an error regarding the drawing of the range circle being too large or something of that sort. Doesn't reappear, but happens the first time I select a turret from the menu.

Finally, the advanced centipedes generate a LOT of resources (specifically plasteel and steel) when deconstructed...Enough that it doesn't feel balanced. Guess I just wanted your thoughts on why this was boosted as high as it was.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Faryzal2020 on April 22, 2019, 06:16:13 PM
Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 02, 2019, 06:43:13 PM
info regarding whether if its able to shoot over walls or not are in the description of each turrets and also in the research node description, but regardless i've just added them in the spreadsheet as well.

thanks for adding that info...

also i'm not sure if anyone has reported this on the steam workshop page, which i did already...
but everytime after the cnc module gets built, it disappears into thin air as if it did not exist lol... i tested with god mod instant build, and yes the cnc module vanishes after being built lol...

Faryzal2020

Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 23, 2019, 01:41:33 AM
also i'm not sure if anyone has reported this on the steam workshop page, which i did already...
but everytime after the cnc module gets built, it disappears into thin air as if it did not exist lol... i tested with god mod instant build, and yes the cnc module vanishes after being built lol...

I've tested again and i find no problem with it, is there any errors in the log? does it happen when you don't use any other mods?
Check out my mod: Definitely More Cannons

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Faryzal2020 on April 30, 2019, 06:11:24 AM
Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 23, 2019, 01:41:33 AM

I've tested again and i find no problem with it, is there any errors in the log? does it happen when you don't use any other mods?

i'll check the logs... lol i will try to check it again with only this mod activated... i have to do it on my laptop, coz my desktop version is heavily modded with maybe 100 active mods lol... its gonna be a pain to do it with that much active mods, so i will have to use it on my laptop with only a few active..

so here is now the log file: https://git.io/fjZn9

here is the error
Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type) <0x00095>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,bool) <0x00027>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type) <0x0001e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing_Patch2 (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef) <0x00373>
at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (Verse.IntVec3) <0x00291>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents_Patch1 (object) <0x00198>
at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () <0x00069>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x001f4>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Canute

Quotei'll check the logs... lol i will try to check it again with only this mod activated... i have to do it on my laptop, coz my desktop version is heavily modded with maybe 100 active mods lol
I made a second desktop shortcut with the -savedatafolder= extention, so i can have a vanilla enviroment.
You still have access to the mods since they are in the installation folder, but use a new modconfig.xml which is empty at the beginning.

capung

so i made sidam 25mm and oto melara 76mm,why my pawn stop auto rearm my turret in 50 % cappacity,i must rearm manually my turret after that.even when i set my pawn to priority hauling.
thanks

filippe999

SHD2

i guess this have ever benn aslked explained but i looked and it seem i missed it :
why turrets (except howitzer) do not shoot unless i give a "force target" ??? i was a bit mad to see my turret looking around while being approached and shot at lol (no ennemies wasnt into minimal range)