I Cannot See Colonists And Menu Keeps Dissapearing

Started by Smile Smile Wide, March 25, 2019, 11:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smile Smile Wide

I cannot play properly because I can't see my colonist's tab and everytime i go to the top right the menu dissapears pls help, https://git.io/fjJj9, Might send video later

Canute

Hi,
a video isn't needed, the logfile is more then enough.
The repeating error contain, Giddyup and Dual wield mod names.
If you don't use workshop, you should update all Giddyup and Dual Wield mods, don't forget to delete the old mod folders before you unzip/copy them into Mods.
While you are doing mod updates, check Psychology, one error say it can't load the Assemblies, you maybe didn't installed it correct.

Smile Smile Wide

Roolo

The only reason Dual Wield is throwing errors is because some pawns fail to load properly due to an error thrown by RimJobWorld:
Exception spawning loaded thing Turner: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Psychology.CompPsychology' from assembly 'Psychology, Version=18.11.18.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
RimJobWorld seems to target a class of Psychology that doesn't exist.
I guess the versions of RimJobWorld and Psychology aren't compatible. Perhaps one of the two mods is outdated? I suggest updating both of those mods, and if they're already updated, it probably means RimJobWorld is not yet made compatible with the latest version of Psychology.

Smile Smile Wide

Alrighty, It Worked I Can Now See My Colonists, Everythings Fine And Dandy Although I Do Sometimes See Errors But Overall It's Pretty Good https://git.io/fjT8Y

Canute

the

<targetVersion> in mod About.xml is deprecated! Use <supportedVersions> tag instead. (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)

Malformed (correct format is Major.Minor) version string on mod More Steel from Slag from SheiFoxy and Rainbeau Flambe "1.0.2059" - parsed as "1.0"

is because you use the latest (1.0.2159) version and at this version the syntax of the about.xml changed.
Basicly you can ignore it, the mod should work.
If you want a clean log window, just replace at all the mod About.xml
<targetVersion>1.0.0</targetVersion>
with
<supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>

System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: C:\Users\client\Desktop\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe
  at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider.CreateCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateSerializers (System.Xml.Serialization.GenerationBatch batch, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters cp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.RunSerializerGeneration (System.Object obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: C:\Users\client\Desktop\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe
  at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider.CreateCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateSerializers (System.Xml.Serialization.GenerationBatch batch, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters cp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.RunSerializerGeneration (System.Object obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Exception during loading object: System.Exception: timed out
at RealRuins.AmazonS3Service+<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<AwaitUnityDataWebResponse>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

comes from RealRuins, i never used it, but i think that mod can't access the Database (RealRuins.AmazonS3Service) and giving the error.
Maybe blocked by some firewall.

Some minor things about mechanoids,ResearchPal but that isn't that worse.

Some error's from Desynchronized after you load the safegame, not sure how does that affect the gameplay, but maybe you should ask this at the Mod topic.

Smile Smile Wide

Alrighty I Played For A Bit, Ignored The Version 1.0 Nonesense And I Keep Having Red Messages After I Loaded The Game https://git.io/fjkUh

Canute

Sorry, but you need to investigate a bit self.
Most of error's contain hint's about the mod.
QuoteBodyDef MechanicalCentipede has BodyPartRecord of MechanicalCentipedeBodyFirstRing whose children have more coverage than 1.
BodyDef Lancer has BodyPartRecord of MechanicalThorax whose children have more coverage than 1.
BodyDef Scyther has BodyPartRecord of MechanicalThorax whose children have more coverage than 1.
which are all related to Mechanoids, so i would look into the More Mechanoid mod.

This msg. explain it self or not ?
QuoteShouldHaveNeed may conflict between these mods: Dubwise.DubsBadHygiene, Harmony_PrisonLabor

Like i wrote before the error with Desynchronized you should ask the mod author.
Exception ticking Strong (at (76, 0, 105)). Suppressing further errors. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Desynchronized.TNDBS.TaleNewsPawnDied.GiveThoughtsToReceipient (Verse.Pawn) <0x000e9>
at Desynchronized.TNDBS.TaleNews.ActivateForReceipient (Verse.Pawn) <0x0001c>
at Desynchronized.TNDBS.TaleNewsReference.ActivateNews () <0x00032>
at Desynchronized.TNDBS.NewsSpreadUtility.AttemptToTransmitNews (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Desynchronized.TNDBS.TaleNewsReference) <0x0016e>
at Desynchronized.TNDBS.NewsSpreadUtility.SpreadNews (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Desynchronized.TNDBS.NewsSpreadUtility/SpreadMode) <0x00043>
at Desynchronized.Patches.PostFix_InteractionWorker.PostFix (RimWorld.InteractionWorker,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x000b8>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InteractionWorker.Interacted_Patch3 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.RulePackDef>,string&,string&,Verse.LetterDef&) <0x00090>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractWith (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x0059d>
at Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch/TryInteractRandomly.Replacement (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,bool&) <0x00433>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly_Patch1 (object) <0x0003d>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick () <0x0011f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x003d7>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Ok, it should some problems with Desynchronized and Hospitality, you can try to move Hospitality below Desynchronized and check if that help. But not it is a case for the Desynchronized author.

As player you can't do much, update the mod's if you don't use workshop.
Then deactivate the mod and ask at the mod topic/discussion about it.
Many mod's alter the gameplay at some different way, so there is allways some incompatibles with them, then you need to decide what mod you prefer, not allways you can keep them all.