[SOLVED] MALFORMED , FAILED TO LOAD AND SOME ERROR

Started by Evanzz, March 27, 2019, 04:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evanzz

i dont really know what happen but after activate all the mod and waiting for the restart which take couple of minute, the error log pop out all suddenly.
when i start new game, it just happen normally no problem whats so ever
so here the link of the log itself: https://github.com/kiiromitsuki/bugRimworld/blob/master/output_log.txt
what i hope is to fix this error log since it bug me so much
well hope you guys can help me about it~
sorry for my bad english~

Canute

Hi,
the
Quote<targetVersion> in mod About.xml is deprecated! Use <supportedVersions> tag instead. (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)

Malformed (correct format is Major.Minor) version string on mod More Steel from Slag from SheiFoxy and Rainbeau Flambe "1.0.2059" - parsed as "1.0"
is because you use the latest (1.0.2159) version and at this version the syntax of the about.xml changed.
Basicly you can ignore it, the mod should work.
If you want a clean log window, just replace at all the mod About.xml
<targetVersion>1.0.0</targetVersion>
with
<supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>

Evanzz

Tq so much for replying!
Much appreciated!
//EDIT
I already did what you told me to do but there still some error pop out of it
HERE THE LOG:
https://github.com/kiiromitsuki/bugRimworld/blob/master/output_log.txt

Canute

2 more Malformated warnings, maybe take ingame a look at the Mods, maybe you can see what are maybe outdated(red) and adjust these About.xml.

All other are just minor error's like missing or wrong sounddef's but that's nothing you easiely can fix.

You got alot of these
Fallback handler could not load library E:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-0000000016C72250.dll
Maybe you should delete
E:/Games/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data
and let steam repair it, or if you use DRM-Free unzip it again.
I think (not 100% sure) there are old version files inside the data folder.

Evanzz

Don't worry already fix the malformated file...other than that the error cause by 2 mod that I have which is Hair Dye and Gradient hair since I try to disable does mod and the error doesn't pop
I don't really know why that 2 mod give me an error though~