Death by meteorite

Started by tsmt1001, March 28, 2019, 11:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsmt1001

My colony is well-protected against raids so to kill off my pawns the storyteller dropped a meteorite as my caravan was taking off. The result - 6 dead pawns and 8 dead animals.

kclace

That's just pure evil. Which storyteller and difficulty was that?

tsmt1001

This was Penny Chillax on buiilder difficulty. My colony was getting large, I had more than 50 people at that point.

tsmt1001

it happened again. Randy Random on builder difficulty dropped a crashed escape pod capsule on my caravan. Not as many victims this time as it happened early in the game and the caravan had only 4 pawns and one animal, so just one pawn dead. But the body caught fire, and burned up before someone could get to it to grab it so he could be resurrected.

Scorpinax

This has happened to me only once, and it didnt even hit any of my colonists. I just started a new game, and 3 days into the game one of the large animals on the map went manhunter (some kind of giant monkey from megafauna project) I was fully expecting to have a colonist or 2 taken apart since the monkeys are quite tough enemies, but out of nowhere when its about halfway to my base, a jade meteorite comes hurtling out of the sky and blasts directly into it, ripping off an arm and a leg and leaving it bleeding out on the sand. I was so thankful to Randy that day