[1.0] Dual Wield - True dual wielding for any weapon (you allow)

Started by Roolo, January 17, 2019, 04:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

How do you actually dual wield? I just have both pistols in my inventory is there something I gotta do or will it just be done automatically? Curiously it only fires one when drafting and shooting furniture.

Canute

When you equip a weapon (from the ground) you got the option to equip it as offhand weapon.
There is no option to to change/equip a offhand weapon from the inventory.
And Simplesidearme only let you change the primary weapon.
To change the offhand weapon you need to equip another from the ground.

MozartF

Hey guys,

I'm using Dual Wield and Simple side arms together,but when i'm dual wieldinng and change to a rifle, for example, one off my dual weapons drops and simply vanish in th world.
what can I do to fix that? because its boring keeping loosing weapons  :-\
8)

Canute

You can change Simple Side arms that it shouldn't drop weapons on a weapon change.

Does the weapon drop on ground or does it vanish ?

If nothing else help, you just should unequip all weapons (equip fists) before you equip a 2h weapons.

MozartF

Quote from: Canute on September 19, 2019, 03:48:09 PM
You can change Simple Side arms that it shouldn't drop weapons on a weapon change.

Does the weapon drop on ground or does it vanish ?

If nothing else help, you just should unequip all weapons (equip fists) before you equip a 2h weapons.

So, I already have these settings in Simple Side, and yes, they just disappear, in this case at least one of them, for example ... I'm currently using two knives in dual wieldind, and when I switch to a ranged weapon, one of my knives goes back to inventory and the other vanish at random, can be either one or the other.  ???
8)

Canute

I think i got your problem.
But could you check yourself too.
When you equip a 2h weapon, you get a msg. your drop your offhand weapon, but only the current first weapon get droped.
Take a look at the inventory of the pawn, i think the knife is still equiped.
At last it was when i test it. But you don't see it at the button icon.
When you requip the knife you should see the dual knife button again.

MozartF

Quote from: Canute on September 20, 2019, 03:07:56 AM
I think i got your problem.
But could you check yourself too.
When you equip a 2h weapon, you get a msg. your drop your offhand weapon, but only the current first weapon get droped.
Take a look at the inventory of the pawn, i think the knife is still equiped.
At last it was when i test it. But you don't see it at the button icon.
When you requip the knife you should see the dual knife button again.

Ok man, I'll try, tnx for your help! :)
8)