[Rimcraft] Looking for volunteers to help progress my Warcraft mod.

Started by Ryflamer, April 15, 2019, 09:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryflamer

Rimcraft, a fantasy mod based upon World of Warcraft.

As the title states I'm currently looking for more people to help with the various tasks that may progress the mod. Things that would currently need work on would be such as textures for animals, misc objects, races, etc.. Code-related things in xml would be somewhat limited as most things are handled though there is bound to be things I'm overlooking that would fit within the scope of the mod.

As for C# related areas there is a lot we would like to do however I'm personally a novice in that domain so there is close to no work currently done in that aspect.

Link to the mod and more information about the mod can be found here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1686288212

Therefore if you have any experience with art,coding, or even WoW-Lore and are interested in furthering this project feel free to reply here or hit me up on discord. Ryflamer#0175

kaptain_kavern

Hi there,

If you have XML coding tasks that need to be done or want me to review some XML codes of yours I'm volunteering for that.

I've only done XML or patch mods but I think I know this part well ;-)

Ryflamer

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on April 16, 2019, 06:31:49 PM
Hi there,

If you have XML coding tasks that need to be done or want me to review some XML codes of yours I'm volunteering for that.

I've only done XML or patch mods but I think I know this part well ;-)
Hit you up with a DM!

Ryflamer

Still looking for help to anyone who would want to contribute to the project.

Ryflamer

Bump, as was before still looking for more people to help contribute to the mod.

Menoske

I've recently started getting into modding...I can look at helping out part time if needed...have some minor C# knowledge and am decent with XML.

Ryflamer

Quote from: Menoske on July 24, 2019, 11:53:01 AM
I've recently started getting into modding...I can look at helping out part time if needed...have some minor C# knowledge and am decent with XML.
Yeah feel free to hit me up on discord Ryflamer#0175 or you can check out the Rimcraft discord itself for some more information.
https://discord.gg/9BJmqvX