[MOD] (Alpha 5) The Clay Mod v0.4

Started by mipen, July 19, 2014, 08:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a89a89

When I saw this I immediately reminded me of the clay soldier mod for mine craft :P

mipen

Quote from: ncraiders on July 21, 2014, 07:10:18 PM
I am having an issue with the clay mod,  When i build the clay walls after a while the durability of the walls just starts to raise at its highest point that i saw it was almost 2000 durability.  And after loading the game sometimes my walls loose power conductivity even tho i researched it.  I am using this mod in conjunction with the betterpower mods wall lights.  i dont know if that might be the issue or not.

I have fixed the issue with the clay walls continually gaining durability, but I'm still trying to replicate the walls losing conductivity. Thanks for letting me know!

sd299288

Jerethi50

latest version is missing the assembly, most people probably didn't notice because they have an older assembly. But yea it isn't in the archive, Im guessing because it isnt in there, your fixes for this version probably are also not taking effect wich might explain some bug reports you got after the update.

Korporal Kagger

I have this mod through the All in One pack and there's a bug with the upgrading thingy.  After I research to make them stronger, every research after that applies the same buff again and again and again.  I end up with walls that have like 600/10000 health and my colonists start going insane trying to fix them.  Literally they starve and get sleep deprived and start going into mental breakdown trying to repair the walls. I'm posting this to the All in One pack as well, just thought I should probably tell the Dev's in case it's not caused by the pack, but just inherently broken in the mod.

Jerethi50

That is because they still haven't released the updated version of his mod including an updated assembly, so i had to use the assembly from the old version which hasn't been bug fixed.

mipen

Quote from: Jerethi50 on July 27, 2014, 04:05:19 AM
That is because they still haven't released the updated version of his mod including an updated assembly, so i had to use the assembly from the old version which hasn't been bug fixed.
Oof that is a huge blunder on my part, my apologies! I'll get that out as soon as I get to my computer. Can't believe I left that out :L

WolfgangPolska

Can you add embrasures contability patch please ? :p  Or just brick embrasures?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

mipen

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on July 31, 2014, 02:34:30 AM
Can you add embrasures contability patch please ? :p  Or just brick embrasures?
Good idea! :D I've contacted punisher to see if he would be okay with that =]