[1.5] Replimat 1.5.2 (19 Apr 2024) - Distributed food replicator system

Started by sumghai, April 17, 2019, 05:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.0.2408 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.0.12 - 10 November 2019
---------------------
- Add Plant Scraps from Fertile Fields to Hopper storage settings

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.1.2559 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.1.0 - 3 March 2020
---------------------
- Updated for 1.1.2559
- Add multiversion support for RimWorld 1.0 and 1.1

Note: All future updates will be exclusively for RimWorld 1.1 onwards. The 1.0 version is only included to help players migrate their saves.

Canute

Some mod conflict with Common Sense.
If Common Sense is active pawn's don't use the Replimat terminal.
Any change of Coomon Sense option switch didn't got any results.

sumghai

Quote from: Canute on March 21, 2020, 07:20:23 AM
Some mod conflict with Common Sense.
If Common Sense is active pawn's don't use the Replimat terminal.
Any change of Coomon Sense option switch didn't got any results.
As per the instructions in the first post, load Common Sense after Replimat.

Canute

Ok my mistake.
Could you maybe put the Compactibly notes into the Mod description at About.xml ?
Just a question doesn't would a <loadAfter> useful for the Common Sense mod ?
I just test it, and the mod turn red if it is before Replimat at the mods window.
Or does it maybe exist a <loadBefore> so you could add it to your mod ?

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.1.2589 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.1.1 - 5 April 2020
---------------------
- Updated for 1.1.2589
- Fix Fertile Fields compatibility patch to also look for alternative 1.1 release by Jamaican Castle
- Remove some unnecessary debug log messages left over from development

Note: All future updates will be exclusively for RimWorld 1.1 onwards. The 1.0 version is only included to help players migrate their saves.

ImAllen

Love the mod. Would love to see something like this with building/medical supplies. I hate having to build half a base to house all my materials. (my guys started starving, but I found out it was a mod load order issue)

As per the instructions in the first post, load Common Sense after Replimat. 

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.1.2610 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.1.2 - 22 April 2020
---------------------
- Updated for 1.1.2610
- Set third-party Common Sense mod to load after Replimat in mod order
- Add an option in Mod Settings to adjust the refilling threshold percentage for Hoppers
  - This resolves an issue where pawns would be stuck in a loop, constantly trying to top up Hoppers that were almost full due to their high storage priority
  - Note that if Replimat is used with SatisfiedStorage, the actual refilling threshold will be the lower of the two mods
- Updated missing Japanese translations

Torneco

Does the Replimat uses more food than normal? Because i´ve started using on my desert colony and suddenly my crops couldnt sustain my colonists anymore.

Canute

Torneco,
you should check the food policy of your pawns. If you allow them to eat lawish meals, ofcouse they will need more resources then fine meals.

But at the other side, the hopper accept human or inscet meat and other things human's normaly wouldn't like as resources and create meal's without bad thought.

Torneco

I used to allow everyone to eat fine meals, now, it´s hard to have enough food for simple meals. If i allow my animals to eat replicator food, my tank depletes so fast that everyone starves.

Other than that, is an awesome mod. I like the visuals, the flavor, the inspiration, the costs are ok, it´s just not working like i wanted. I even tried to edit the defs, but i barely know how things work.

Canute

QuoteIf i allow my animals to eat replicator food, my tank depletes so fast that everyone starves.
That's normal animals like to eat kibble before they go out to eat grass/corpse.
You should forbid the kibble so the animals go out and seek other food first or exclude the dispenser from their allowed zone.
Only on special event like toxic fallout when all outdoor plant's are gone, you should allow them to use the kibble.
I assign my animal's to a "safe" zone, which include the kibble dispenser too, so they can eat while they stay inside.

But you should ask yourself, do you realy need that many animals anymore ?
Beside some boomalope's for chemfuel and some packanimal's i barely keep animals.
Robot's for hauling/cleaning they don't eat food.

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.1.2654 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.1.3 - 11 July 2020
---------------------
- Updated for 1.1.2654
- Add screen glow FX when certain Replimat builds are powered on
- Added pop-up letter for Molecular Nutrient Resequencing research project, which provides a simple guide to obtaining Isolinear Computing Modules and building Replimat systems
- Fixed feedstock calculation for batch replicate survivial meals feature
- Fixed item quest reward spawning for Isolinear Computing Modules
- Fixed NullReferenceException error for Hopper refueling threshold feature
- Reduced market value of Isolinear Computing Modules
- Updated Japanese translation for Isolinear technology, to ensure consistency with the MedPod mod
- Updated research project prerequisites for Molecular Nutrient Resequencing, which now requires Advanced Fabrication and Nutrient Paste
- Updated the passability and pathing costs of Replimat buildings
  - This fixes a compatibility issue with Save Our Ship 2, where ship hulls cannot be built around Replimat buildings due to SOS2 mistaking them for non-ship roof supports
- Updated the Replimat Computer to now be rotatable

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.1.2654 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.1.4 - 8 August 2020
---------------------
- Updated for 1.1.2654
- Added Russian translation

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.2.2723 - see first post for download link.

Version 1.2.0 - 15 August 2020
---------------------
- Updated for 1.2.2723
- Recompiled assembly for 1.2
- Removed support for 1.0

Note: All future updates will be exclusively for RimWorld 1.2 onwards. The 1.1 version is only included to help players migrate their saves.